Skip to main content

Zoe's Mum

A

anonymouse

I thought Zoe's mum was just beautiful. I wish I had a mum like that - she is very lucky.

But she clearly doesn't understand the game. She nominated Sam because he got less votes than her last week, making him a threat to her winning. This would make sense, if we were voting to evict.

She should have nominated Ben, Estelle or Layla if she wanted to knock out someone who is more popular than Zoe.

But she clearly doesn't understand the game. She nominated Sam because he got less votes than her last week, making him a threat to her winning. This would make sense, if we were voting to evict.

She should have nominated Ben, Estelle or Layla if she wanted to knock out someone who is more popular than Zoe.

I think she does get the game IMO. Sam was below Zoe in the save votes, so if Sam and Zoe were to be nominated again, Sam would likely to go before Zoe.

If Zoe was just against Ben, Estelle and Layla, she would have no chance of staying.

Yep, that's what I understood her to mean too. If Zoe were up against Sam this week, she would get to stay longer and have a better chance.

I know, her mum looked like such a sweetheart. Hmmm. I wouldn't mind Zoe winning.

I think she does get the game IMO. Sam was below Zoe in the save votes, so if Sam and Zoe were to be nominated again, Sam would likely to go before Zoe.

If Zoe was just against Ben, Estelle and Layla, she would have no chance of staying.
She definitely made a reference to him being "a threat" to Zoe winning the $250,000. So she tried to get someone who is less popular nominated, so Zoe could end up against the more popular housemates in the finale. Therefore, she didn't know what the fuck she was doing.

I think what she said was a little confused. I think she made the threat comment then decided to be more honest or had a brain wave and then said about if Zoe is up, then best be up against Sam who got less points than her in the last vote. BB actually asked her if that was the case and she said it was.

Basically she would've known from the night before that Ben, Estelle and Layla got more saves than Zoe. I assume she's been watching BB, so would know that Michael was saved with quite a high percentage. That leaves the unknown support of Stacey or the known support of Sam who Zoe beat. I don't think she would've considered anyone else bar Sam based on that. Maybe she thought that saying he was a threat to Zoe and 250k, was a good reason to nom, then realised there was actually a much more easier reason to do with the voting!

I can see where Zoe gets her good looks from. Her mom is gorgeous!

Back