Skip to main content

Zoe to Win!

Yeah. Go Zoe! She is the most genuine hm in that house. She has not been afraid to show her real self: warts and all. She also deserves to win because of all the shit she has copped on this forum. She is the real underdog, not Estelle.

You would have to be joking, the jealous stalker who can't take a hint that Michael doesn't want her. I just wished she was up more so she would be evicted all ready.

No fucking chance, let's rewind and evict her first. Charne had more to offer.

Ok I'll bite. why?

I find her the most genuine and likeable housemate. She has been my favourite since day 1 and she is the only housemate in 9 seasons of Big Brother I have EVER voted for when she was up, and already about 10 times on the vote to win line. My phone bill will be huge, but I don't care!

I don't think Zoe has a chance and will likely go in the double eviction on Monday if she's not gone on Sunday.

Well, well Travis, each to their own - you might well be the only guy in Australia that's into Zoe.

Remember though, just like a scooter, they say fat chicks can be fun to ride, only until your friends catch you doing it.

Yeah. Go Zoe! She is the most genuine hm in that house. She has not been afraid to show her real self: warts and all. She also deserves to win because of all the shit she has copped on this forum. She is the real underdog, not Estelle.

She has some huge warts on her shoulders atm. Time for surgery.

Out strategist Zoe, out. Noms Michael one week and the next week declares her love for him??? We're onto you. Time to go

I think Zoe should win, she's gonna need the money the most for her legal defense and life long counseling.

She's likely to be facing restraining orders by Michael and Estelle and any guy she ventually gets with, will be unemployable as a teacher, has no potential for a post BB career in media, and will be ostracised by her hillbilly country town as the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to them.

I think Zoe should win, she's gonna need the money the most for her legal defense and life long counseling.

She's likely to be facing restraining orders by Michael and Estelle and any guy she ventually gets with, will be unemployable as a teacher, has no potential for a post BB career in media, and will be ostracised by her hillbilly country town as the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to them.

Despite Big Brother waking them with loud bagpipes and disturbing sounds, most HMs continue to laze about in the Bedroom.

“Never in my life again will I go so long without music,” Estelle announces, tallying up the time she’s spent in the House without any tunes.

“What if you end up in jail for some reason?” Zoe wonders.

“That would be weird,” Estelle replies, but Zoe puts forward a hypothetical situation in which Estelle is arrested for animal protesting.

“Hopefully I would have my law degree by then,” Estelle says, explaining she should be able to solve that theoretical problem.

Zoe's got jail on her mind.... I wonder if she is playing out a few scenarios, with what might happen if she (Zoe) is caught!!!

Zoe's got jail on her mind.... I wonder if she is playing out a few scenarios, with what might happen if she (Zoe) is caught!!!

Yeah, that is definitely what she's doing because fo sho no housemate in the history of Big Brother would ever liken the experience of being locked away from the outside world for an extended period of time to being in jail.

Yeah, that is definitely what she's doing because fo sho no housemate in the history of Big Brother would ever liken the experience of being locked away from the outside world for an extended period of time to being in jail.

Stop being a spoil sport.

The boys are busy preparing lunch in the Kitchen while Zoe and Layla continue to natter about girly stuff in the Bedroom.

“Have you still got Michael’s hair?” Layla asks and Zoe nods.

“Yep, and the picture from the back of his microphone,” she admits.

“You’re the funniest,” Layla chortles.

“I’m the creepiest,” Zoe jokes.

Back