Skip to main content

Zoe has a thing for Michael

She basically said in the Diary Room that the only reason she nominated Michael was because she was sure no one else would and there would be no way he would be up for eviction.

She basically said in the Diary Room that the only reason she nominated Michael was because she was sure no one else would and there would be no way he would be up for eviction.

I saw that too but there are plenty of other people that are considered "safe" that she could have nominated. Josh or Stacy for example. It just seems weird to me.

Yep seems weird to me too. Seeing as 6 points is enough to put a HM up, which is just two HM's nomming, the whole 'well I thought he'd be safe' line seemed a bit weak to me. That excuse only really works if it's pick two HM's and no points system. I do feel with Zoe though she is playing her own little game. Maybe it's a plan to get all those who haven't been nommed up! Michael last week, Stacey this, Josh the week after. Guess she'll have to some how get herself nommed too!

I do wonder if the 'I love Michael' thing was more for the public. You know, just showing she does really like him, in case he's popular and the public could turn against her for putting him up. But then I tend to think most things Zoe says now, have some sort of agenda to them and can't be taken at face value.

Totally agree with your post Tussie...and at the moment she would be my least favourite hm....and I'm not saying she's a horrible person...but think she is quite calculating and just as bad as anyone else in the house for gossiping but then blames others for it....pffftt

I think it is hormone city for Zoe. Anything would be attractive in it's own way. It couldn't possibly be part of her plan to have an imaginary coupling........could it ?? Nah...some I would not put it past, but not Zoe.
I figure when BB decided on stacey as a housemate, he got shafted. Stacey met someone just before coming into the house who she has the hots for......so instead of being a 50's impersonator with a throbbing labido .............she came in all in luvvvvvvvvvvvv.
Nah, stacey wouldn't do that , would she ??

I do wonder if the 'I love Michael' thing was more for the public. You know, just showing she does really like him, in case he's popular and the public could turn against her for putting him up.

I thought this, too. The HMs must think quite a lot about who's popular with the voters and who's not. Zoe was probably having a bet both ways - nominate him, then admit to a crush. She can't lose really.

Angie talking to Layla about the Zoe crush. Angie says - Michael has said a few things to her about it and he doesn't like it.
Few points to Zoe???

Angie talking to Layla about the Zoe crush. Angie says - Michael has said a few things to her about it and he doesn't like it.
Few points to Zoe???

Michael is having problems with females .....his break up of 6 year relationship before he came into the house would be colouring his time. He probably is not terribly happy or trusting with females..........as happens to most people post breakup. Must have been a bit nasty or disappointing for him. He has a wall up and you can see it, it is almost palitable.

Michael is having problems with females .....his break up of 6 year relationship before he came into the house would be colouring his time. He probably is not terribly happy or trusting with females..........as happens to most people post breakup. Must have been a bit nasty or disappointing for him. He has a wall up and you can see it, it is almost palitable.

I thought he instigated that saying it would be better for her?

The breakdown of his defacto relationship might even be a strategy.

I don't know that many just divorced men would want to be holed up in a house so soon after their marriage busted up.

And yet Michael is straight in?

Either he's an emotional retard or its strategy or even a lie.

I think Zoe is quite calculating as well. As soon as she realized Michael was up for eviction she panicked. She knew if he was to get evicted he would know who nominated him so she's just saving face. I think she's very contriving.

Back