Skip to main content

Zoe - fake or gracious in defeat?

kbomb247

I hope Zoe was genuine in what she said about Estelle during her eviction interview. If so, I tip my hat off to her. Stacey could learn a thing or 4 about being a gracious loser from her.

I think she had a great interview, probably one of the best we have seen. It renewed my faith in her a little.

Even watching the whole confrontation with Estelle and Michael was great. It was reported on here by some people as freaky but I thought it was hilarious. She really had Estelle and Michael up against the ropes and it made for great watching. Maybe she was a lot more entertaining than we were shown in the DS.

I don't think she's comfortable with herself and she acts and plays the role she should be doing.

Just look over the past few weeks with Michael. One minute she'll be saying all the right things, she understands, it's all ok. Yet it's clearly all a fake act because she's always moments away from cracking and being furiously angry.

I think she was very genuine. Most HM's made comments about Zoe making "nasty" comments when she was in a low mood. I'm guessing thats what we saw the most of her in the house.

I think she was very genuine. Most HM's made comments about Zoe making "nasty" comments when she was in a low mood. I'm guessing thats what we saw the most of her in the house.
yeah we pretty much got robbed this season of getting to really know the housemates. *sigh* Maybe it will be better next year?

Genuine IMO! The seemed to really clear the air after the "nice corner" but it will be interesting to see her farewell message, as she said she was going to tell Estelle off

I think there was some truth to the Micheal thing, but that it was mostly an act. I think Zoe thought she was being funny, and that BB encouraged it. Micheal kept denying there was anything with Estelle, and Ben egged her on. jmo

by this time tomorrow, after reading the BB website tomorrow and getting the straight facts, she will be a major basket case.

Fake, very obviously fake. Like someone else said, one minute she says "oh I looked like an idiot, I was just playing around, I'll leave him alone from mo on" then the next minute she's back to molesting him.. She knows how to act to look respectful, but she can't hold the act for long.. She didn't appear very respectful in the interview to me, looked so awkward and put on and could see the blood boiling under her eyes.. Face palmed when she said "I didn't stay as long as I thought I would" .. What the hell she flew under the radar at first and overstayed her time after week one.. She truly thought in her delusional mind she was going to win. Michael better get some good deadlocks on his doors.

I liked Zoe, but I thought it was rubbish how she demanded that Michael and Estelle take responsibility for her feelings and alter their behaviour regarding their hook-up. I totally understood Michael when he expressed to Ben his frustration and resentment of Zoe's behaviour toward him during the last days in the house. Sure, no one likes to be rejected by the object of their affection. But it was far from pleasant to watch Zoe lash out at Michael and not care that her behaviour was making Michael's last days in the house extremely uncomfortable. Nor was it to watch Zoe insist Estelle feel guilty for being intimate with Michael, declaring that because she herself had expressed attraction to Michael many times in the past, Estelle should know and "respect" this and therefore keep away.

Plus, I wonder how this situation would have been viewed if the genders had been reversed and a man had done and said all that Zoe did to Michael? If we witnessed a man repeatedly express erotic affection verbally and physically towards a woman, even joking about stalking her, and the woman had been very clear from the beginning their relationship was only platonic, I do believe many would label this as sexual harrassment. Especially her almost "Fatal Attraction" reaction to Michael and Estelle towards the end. Some freaky food for thought!

Note to Zoe: The responsibility to ensure you feel happy, and safe from threats to your self esteem, is yours and yours alone!

Plus, regarding Zoe's goodbye video after her eviction, I found her comment to Estelle regarding her "weirdness" and how she's sure Estelle will "work out how to be socially acceptable in time" to be juvenille and offensive.

Plus, I wonder how this situation would have been viewed if the genders had been reversed and a man had done and said all that Zoe did to Michael? If we witnessed a man repeatedly express erotic affection verbally and physically towards a woman, even joking about stalking her, and the woman had been very clear from the beginning their relationship was only platonic, I do believe many would label this as sexual harrassment. Especially her almost "Fatal Attraction" reaction to Michael and Estelle towards the end. Some freaky food for thought!

I remember reading in a live update of Michael going up to Sam and saying he's getting sick of Zoe's behaviour towards him, and if it was a male acting that way towards a female he'd be kicked out ASAP.

I think there was some truth to the Micheal thing, but that it was mostly an act. I think Zoe thought she was being funny, and that BB encouraged it. Micheal kept denying there was anything with Estelle, and Ben egged her on. jmo

Ben was egging her on, but BB was trying to hose her down. In fact, Ben was trying to relight Zoe's fire immediately after BB had hosed her down. There were a couple of times when Zoe said the public must be thinking she looks like a "tit" or an "idiot." Where would she get this impression. She's not smart enough to figure it out herself. She must have been getting it from someone. I think it must have been BB who told her on one of her many trips to the DR. One time, she was on the treadmill, and Zoe was telling Ben she thought she looked like a tit to the outside world, and Ben told her, no, you must follow your feelings for Michael. It was pure Evil Doctor Ben.

One time said:
Was this the same conversation when Zoe was interrupted by Ben who pointed out to her the irony that she was sitting (and not walking) on the treadmill while talking about her negative self image? He laughed (no doubt at his own bitchy brilliance) and Zoe manage a couple of chuckles before replying, "I hate you, Ben" with her head hung low. When I saw this I was gobsmacked, and saddened that Zoe was blind to Ben's brutal maniulation of her. She proclaimed his magnificent friendship to the end. Boo hoo.

Plus, regarding Zoe's goodbye video after her eviction, I found her comment to Estelle regarding her "weirdness" and how she's sure Estelle will "work out how to be socially acceptable in time" to be juvenille and offensive.

Zoe doesn't have the smarts to think up something like that. She was merely repeating the words that Benjamin had put into her head. The words "flying monkey" come to mind.

Back