Skip to main content

Zoe appreciation thread

CaspersMum

Yanked to Oz
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I did a search and didn't find one of these.

I appreciate Zoe. I think she is completely down to earth, not afraid to voice her opinions, not overly harsh about what she says and she eats meat. Woo!

She's totally comfortable in her own skin, doesn't stand in front of the mirror for hours at a time and I have a huge case of hair envy. Her hair is gorgeous!!

I think she's a great housemate.

She complains about Ray too much and handled the Surly tasks poorly.

Yeah she has zero flaws.

Success written all over her. I imagine the awesome country mum she's destined to be with 5 kids and 20 grandchildren.

Never bitches. Her character is so balanced she doesn't even fall in line with bitching dickwads in the house. She doesn't need stupid pep talks to build her up.

She complains about Ray too much and handled the Surly tasks poorly.

She was awesome with the Surly tasks. She used her brain to do the task efficiently and wasted no extra effort for $100 that will set her up for life and get her everything she wants in the house. She also did her housemates a favour by talking loudly and conspicously to Surly so that the whole value in the Surly thing was virtually blown away.

Top sheila and she wears those high cut jean shorts that look so smashing on her.

I like Zoe as one of my top 3 so far. I agree she definitely doesn't need Ben's condescending pep talks. Apparently he's doing her a favour.

Anyway, one thing going for her is that i'm sure she could beat the crap out of Ben the little weasel if it came to it.

Lol... in all seriousness, I loved how she defended Estelle last night saying she understood why she was so into Ava and that she was happy about it.

Can always count on you for a negative post, Portillo. Way to stay true to yourself! :rolleyes:

Yeah but notice how I dont use immature insults, like "Zoe is a fucking ugly fat c*nt, get her off my TV, I hope she dies a horrible death." I do believe that Zoe complains about Ray almost as much as Ben and she did indeed fail at the Surly tasks. I think Surly let her slide because she should have failed every one.

I don't know how I feel about her yet. One minute I can relate to her, the next she lets the other HMs influence her and completely gives up on her views. I think she'a a people pleaser, she seems to have strong views but internalises them so that people don't think differently of her.

... or so I've gathered from the 15 minutes we've seen of her.

To me Zoe seems to be the girl who when she gets in what she perceives as the 'cool' group she turns horrible to everyone on the outside. We've seen a lot of really mean and nasty attitudes from her towards other house mates.

To me Zoe seems to be the girl who when she gets in what she perceives as the 'cool' group she turns horrible to everyone on the outside. We've seen a lot of really mean and nasty attitudes from her towards other house mates.
Couldn't agree more.
You'd think she'd be different and she is struggling with being mean, but still her treatment of Ray is worse than Estelle imo.

I'm encouraged by the view expressed by some here that she's of a mental capacity bordering on zombie, unable to resist aligning totally her whole outlook on other people based on a mere suggestion from Ben. If Ben goes and she stays there's a chance she'll revert to original zombie mode and begin rampaging for brains like in Dead Set.

Couldn't agree more.
You'd think she'd be different and she is struggling with being mean, but still her treatment of Ray is worse than Estelle imo.

It's solidifying your place by trying to point out how bad everyone else outside the group is.

I also think she's probably a victim of the hateful language coming from everyone else. Much like how bradley adopted the mean jokes not quite understanding it. She's jumped onto the nastiness and actually seems way more serious about it.

Ultimately when all is said and done Zoe is just another fat chick.

Fat chicks are awesome.

Back