Skip to main content

Your favourite showmance?

Billie

Inked!
Awesome site donor
Romances and showmances in the BB house.

My favourite romance was Marty and Jess. (2002)

Which one was your favourite?

Sorry, but the only thing I like about showmances is when they are torn apart by an eviction and we get to see the emotional wreckage of the person still in the house. This is not because I'm a cruel person who thrives on misery, I just find them ridiculous and thus, entertaining. Hmm...maybe I am a little cruel? No, no, they're just stupid.

abe-enter-and-exit-o.gif

This is akin to asking whether I'd rather be kicked in the nuts or punched in the face.

Christie and Greg from 2005 was good for an occasional chuckle. Her talking about how small his dick was, her talking about how he was a better kisser than his brother, her talking about him "playing" with her. Come to think of it, it was mostly her talking and Greg was indifferent. It was very trashy and at times gross, but mildly amusing.

I suppose this does not count as a "favourite showmance" since I never liked either.

TBH I don't remember enough about the past series showmances apart from the Dancing Doona from 2001, and Marty and Jess from 2002, and look where they ended up.

I remember Michael and Estelle getting it on towards the end of 2012, I always thought that was Michael trying to save himself..

Back