Skip to main content

Yes No task ideas?

Kudos to Sandra for eating the cheese & sandwich with the AFL GF result etched into the cheese. I don't know if I would've been able to have done that. Go the Hawks! I'm hoping Sandra gets HOH next and they screen the AFL GF for her & 1 other HM (she'd have to take Trav, wouldn't she?)
Gee I really hope they show the day after when Sandra took a crap.. I can picture it now.... Travis helping her to go thru it to see if they can decipher what's left of the cheese bits...champagne TV!

They should have asked the housemates on Monday night whether they'd like a double eviction this week.

I don't see the point in the same HM being asked the same stupid Yes / No questions multiple times, especially questions that are just for the sake of a stupid task where neither the HM involved nor the house gain anything from them.

Gee I really hope they show the day after when Sandra took a crap.. I can picture it now.... Travis helping her to go thru it to see if they can decipher what's left of the cheese bits...champagne TV!
hahaha oh god, just picture that for a second:

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    494.4 KB · Views: 6
Can we also please remember that they've been in there for THREE WEEKS!? Is it THAT devastating to hear your Dad's voice after THREE WEEKS!?!?
They've been in lockdown for a further two weeks with no contact with the outside world, so a month and a half almost. Add to that you're in a fishbowl and a stressful environment with a bunch of strangers, and Katie said she was incredibly close with her dad. I'd say I'd be that emotional tbh.

I actually laughed out loud (which I never do) when watching poor Lawson get slapped in the face with the fish multiple times..... Now that was entertaining!

Jake would you like to pull off Sam's artificial leg and beat Sandra's gag worthy desperation with it?

Back