Skip to main content

X Factor 2012

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Yeah clashes with BB, but I'm reconsidering which one I watch first now I have done the weekend catch up.

Damn, just about every show I caught up on was pretty awesome. Some really interesting and effortless voices, quite surprised, thought the talent would have dried up but it seemed like there are a bunch of very talented babies popping up - ie 14 & 15 year olds.

So this series they want to make a "boy band" and I'm so sick to death of the ads for this I haven't bothered to watch. I'm over all the hype what with No Direction even in there.

yeah I loved the other 2 seasons, spending time here with Medusa and Co. made if fantastic veiwing. Now that BB is in the way its going to make it tough to get engaged with it.

as for the boy band thing, they're trying to hard. If you don't let it come naturally, then people wont believe its real and boot them out. XFUS tried to create a group from nothing and it fell flat on its face. One direction is a one off sensation, anything that comes after it is just a knock off.

Some of the 14-15 year olds I've seen are truely remarkable. The girl singing duffy is fantastic, she sounds a lot like Amy Winehouse who I love.
There really are a few who open their mouths and just easy awesome voices come out. skinny boy has such a melodic gorgeous sound too.
BB is so boring, disjointed and disapointing - I'm add flicking first 30mins.

The auditions are always great but I find that the majority disappoint during the live shows. I can hardly remember last season's contestants apart from the top 2.

^^^^^'

That Bella girl was good..... But yeah they're mostly unremarkable and easy to forget. BB is looking very disjointed too I agree. What's with that? Can't channel 9 produce a good show and wtf is with Sonia Kruger she looks hideous sometimes.

It's been really good Medusa, I did the weekend catch-up and there are some very lovely voices - I'm kind of staggered there are more out there still - however they are very young

Apparently the dead Dragon, Mark Hunter's daughter is on tonight
And I still haven't caught the very 1st show with that Bella girlie.

Can't believe that freakin' boyband keeps getting through. You made a mistake, they suck, cut your losses!

Ke$ha looks even more like a Trashywhore Tranny than I have ever seen her, well done Ke$ha, well done!

Bella was woeful tonight. Am I the only person who hates that Matt Corby song with the werewolf howling? And Bella's was considerably worse than his.

Bella was woeful tonight. Am I the only person who hates that Matt Corby song with the werewolf howling? And Bella's was considerably worse than his.

Awful, and key was way to high for her

Yet Mel B was shouted down for telling the truth, the others either liked it or pretended to.

Yet Mel B was shouted down for telling the truth, the others either liked it or pretended to.

God knows why, the girl is ok, they have built her up to this amazing artist, yet she continuously fails to deliver, plus she is one of Nat Bass's girls, that woman is irritating on that show, cannot take constructive criticism to the detriment of her artists, she lucked out with Angel and to some degree Shiane, who I think she will lead in a odd direction

Back