Skip to main content

Would you help create the successor to Big Brother if given the opportunity?

How seriously would you want to help re-create the greatness I speak of?

• Very enthuastic

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Mostly enthusiastic

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A little enthusiastic

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Not something I'd want to contribute to

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Sleepysonic

I have to ask you guys a serious question. Cuz just would like to know.

If you were given the opportunity to be fully involved, valued and listened to, in designing, running, and operating, a show akin to Big Brother's original authentic, daily and LIVE STREAM style... To find the people the wide public wishes to crown as respectable winners and champions...

Could you please rate in this poll how interested/enthusiastic you would be to get involved in a project like that, if it is indeed everything of what I said above.

I have to ask you guys a serious question. Cuz just would like to know.

If you were given the opportunity to be fully involved, valued and listened to, in designing, running, and operating, a show akin to Big Brother's original authentic, daily and LIVE STREAM style... To find the people the wide public wishes to crown as respectable winners and champions...

Could you please rate in this poll how interested/enthusiastic you would be to get involved in a project like that, if it is indeed everything of what I said above.
I live in nyc so I’m not sure if I should vote.

I have to be honest, I had an idea - I think it was at the conclusion of or during BB 2020 - to write an entire fictional Big Brother series like it was in the old days, but set in the current day, so we could have for example in-app voting and live streams. So like writing all the "scripts" or "screenplays" for every episode, daily shows, nominations, evictions etc. However, I'm not a writer and I have a bunch of other projects and tasks that I must complete that I just don't have the time to bring my vision to life.

I don't even really know how to answer. If I got a cool interesting job working on a TV show and everything fit where I could and would do it. Sure. That's not anything that would ever happen though as I would have zero experience. Although I can be creative and smart, so know in some capacity I could not be useless.

To clarify better:

I believe big brother fans are a unique breed of their own, with lived experience, due to what they’ve seen and understood about the show, over the many many years in the many changed formats.

So the poll is just about enthusiasm from your personal BB self.
Specific experience isn’t much of the factor for this poll. Would welcome more votes too, but I love the ratio on the results so far! 😁

Although I bet experience wise, @marquisite must be an absolute bloody genius by now, just knowing how even back then he would blend his video skills with the love for this show. I hope he still does his Christmas Lights ❤️

I know we all remember up late with Mike Goldman, and we all “get” the authenticity we crave. I used to be on the IRC btw, and I remember all that wonderful energy we had on the BBBA radio talk show… 🎙
Such fans. Love you @Estelle.Landy !

Back