Skip to main content

Would Ben have done the same for Estelle?

Just to answer the OP, yes, I think Ben would have done it for her, I think any of them would, even Angie. I don't think anyone in there is that mean-spirited that they wouldn't. Plus they would know the show well enough to know that they would probably be given their own afterwards anyway.

Any housemate with a single digit IQ would know that accepting a 3-4 minute song instead of gracefully handing an hour or so of a compilation album to another housemate would be received badly by viewers.

Angie it's the only one in there that would be stupid enough not to realise this and not pick what is a very transparent set up by the BB producers, especially if it was Estelle that was to benefit.

T'ch you Estelle-fanatic You... (Montague)

Ben is manipulative -- End of Story.

No really, he is. Every little thing I've seen is at most a manipulative ploy. (Doesn't mean, I don't enjoy watching it though!) I personally think that Ben is playing 'nice' and his constant attempts to'understand' Estelle is at most an act for us viewers. When you think about it... it makes sense. Who is the one that has been up for nomination and saved every time? -- Estelle and who are the ones that save her in the first place? -- The viewers. It's an excellent and devious tactic... Be nice to Estelle and the viewers will like you.

This brings me to my next point. If the tables had been turned, would Ben have done so? The answer would be Yes. Would he have liked it? Probably not but he'd have done so anyway because he knows that in doing so he ends up looking good.

All in all, I like Ben. He may be devious and manipulative at heart but he also is entertaining and that's what counts.

The thing is, Angie has been up for eviction pretty much as many times as Estelle, and has also been saved every time.. yet ben has a completely different arc with that relationship since entering the house. Ben hasnt nominated Estelle the last however many times which could reinforce his genuine aversion to singling her out. At the end of the day neither of us will really know the exact truth because we're not ben (luckily hehe).

Yeah he's probably the most entertaining housemate for sure, but as we know 'being entertaining' and having 'great character' can be two very different and seperate entities.. like for example some of Micheal behaviour also *ducks*

Dunno, but I can imagine a situation in which he would take the song for himself and then make a joke to justify it "She doesn't need it as much as me, Big Brother." *dance around diary room + fake smile*.
And then he'd go out and secretly tell his friends. "I was like, uh, 'no'." + *commence bitching about Estelle*

But maybe he would've given it to her.

I doubt it.

Just watched a replay on GO! of the incident and ben's face conveyed malevolence that also basically shouted without words "that's not fair you bitch" when he heard Stella announced what was on the ipod.

Then, as soon as he heard her say his name, with the vile look still projecting, he quickly put his hand over his mouth and lower face as his brain tried to catch up and deal with something that conflicted with the hate that drives it.

Watch it again on the official BB site and see what I mean. ben's eyes shot daggers, his mouth downturned into a pouty "waa, not fair", then confusion went through his eyes as his hand zoomed up to hide what his lower face so quickly and blatantly had revealed about his basic character.

ben also then appeared to edit out of his mind who gave him the gift and simply got into selfishly devouring it and, in his attempts to attract camera time, making an embarrassing fool of himself while doing so.

regarDS

Some ppl don't like Ben. Why would any of you care? It's a tv show. Stop being so defensive. I liked ray then layla they've had their fair share of shit thrown at them on here. I don't care, not like they're gonna share the $$ with me lol

And the final answer is... HELL NO... as Benjamin chooses himself over ALL the female HM's!

From the OS...

“I see pleasant seas ahead, but who will be my first mate?” teases Michael, full-knowing Benjamin wants to be taken in to the Captain’s Quarters.

But it may not be Michael’s choice, with Big Brother making an announcement. “You can either take your very own harem of women, that is all of the female Housemates, with you to watch videos and talk about girl stuff,” BB adds they’ll all be eating fine food.

“Or you can take one male Housemate with you.”

“I love Ben, but …” Michael hesitates. “I love Ben! So I’ll take him in!” he excitedly says his punch-line.

Benjamin starts jumping up and down. “I’m the most excited ever! Send me to the Captain’s!” he tells Big Brother.

“Michael. Take that man to the Captain’s Quarters immediately,” instructs BB.

The pair walk through the doors leading to the Captain’s Quarters and Benjamin takes his very first look inside. “Oh my god this is incredible!”

Ben had the option of saying "No Michael, take the girls."

Edited to add: PS.. is Casper a pet and you are Ben's partner?

Let's see how much exciting footage we get in the main house that doesn't have Stacey or unwelcome guests in it.

Why the hell would he say no take the girls when he is the only one who hasn't been in there?

Now you are just trying to find any old piece of crap to throw at him. 'OMG Ben stood really close to Layla and then breathed!!!! He is trying to steal all her air, what a selfish prick devil spawn evil bastard'.

why the hell would he say no take the girls when he is the only one who hasn't been in there?

Now you are just trying to find any old piece of crap to throw at him. 'omg ben stood really close to layla and then breathed!!!! He is trying to steal all her air, what a selfish prick devil spawn evil bastard'.

rofl!!!!

Back