Skip to main content

Worst part of this year's Big Brother?

What has been the worst part of this year's Big Brother?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh nothing at all this year's show has been amazing, absolutely spot on, this thread shouldn't even exist.

• The Friday and Sunday shows disappearing half-way through the season
  • The fake eviction of Travis
  • The showmances
  • Low ratings
And the absolute WORST of them all:
  • The sleeping beauty introduction for Marina

I can handle most of those things but the shows just disappearing and no online content was horrible...but the worst thing about this years big brother is that it will probably be the last season...
giphy.gif

I would also add the fact that the HM's had no say in the last ever noms.... Lina should have been up this week, as it is wrong for the last week to include someone Australia has never had the chance to vote on.

Gemma's eviction was horrible and is still up there for setting the tone of this series...
...following extremely closely by the whole Skye is going to win vibe. Ugh.

Friday and Sunday shows not being around was the worst problem, I'd resigned myself to the fact that it would be a completely "PG" Big Brother so didn't expect any extra late night shows or anything, they could have done so much more at least on Friday though.

ALL OF IT.

I feel like a goob because obviously I'm young with no media experience or knowledge whatsoever but everything they've done this year, I can't help but think that it could have been done SO much better.

I almost want to write them a letter about it. An angry letter. "You must be trying to lose your job, sir, because I don't believe any human being is capable of this amount of accidental fuckup."

This season dynamic was sorta linear. The people who were popular back there are still popular now. The biggest issue they had was the whole Cat and Lawson thing. I am sorry but if that's the kinda thing that was being highlighted intensely then the season has trouble.

Plus the guys that gossip on too many occasions. Uugh such a turn off! There's too much stuffs in the world for guys to talk about for not gossiping. Even I don't gossip that much, and I am a woman!

ALL OF IT.

I feel like a goob because obviously I'm young with no media experience or knowledge whatsoever but everything they've done this year, I can't help but think that it could have been done SO much better.

I almost want to write them a letter about it. An angry letter. "You must be trying to lose your job, sir, because I don't believe any human being is capable of this amount of accidental fuckup."

Why don't you write them a letter?

- Only 4 episodes a week.
- Late start times.
- Too many housemates with partners on the outside.
Some inconsistencies like...
- not showing us the Sunday party sometimes
- randomly stopped showing poll results
- schoolyard-pick eviction once and never again
- uneven head-of-house powers and opportunities / not every head of house got the chance to win money

Back