Skip to main content

Worst part of this year's Big Brother?

What has been the worst part of this year's Big Brother?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Everything in the list PLUS

Lack of daily show footage
Lack of conversations
Lack of Friday night games or anything fun
Stupid Jump in polls for HoH - let them earn it
Priya's presence
Skye's presence
Lisa's presence
The overall nepotism of the casting process
The fact that intruders went in so late
Pretty much everything. Except David.

But the biggest joke was who decided that Penny shouldn't have been an original. Hugest production mistake ever.

Needs an option.

"The knowledge that Skye will win and there is nothing we can do about it at all.'

for most of the season.

now.

'The knowledge Ryan will now win this and he just has to sit there and do nothing at all and there is nothing we can do about it."

Needs an option.

"The knowledge that Skye will win and there is nothing we can do about it at all.'

for most of the season.

now.

'The knowledge Ryan will now win this and he just has to sit there and do nothing at all and there is nothing we can do about it."

Tragic really.

That such an uninteresting individual can win a televised game show by doing absolutely FUCK ALL.

He cracked a joke or two then sat around on his flat ass whining with David.

Needs an option.

for most of the season.

now.

I did think of replacing Skye with Ryan. But I thought that Skye had a really bad edit this week, yet I don't think she was close to going home on Tuesday night. Not even a bad edit can stop Skye.

The inexplicable popularity of Ryan. I've never bought his cool-kid act. To me, Ryan comes across as entitled and insincere.

Honestly, I'd be happy with any of the other remaining housemates winning.

The worst thing about BB this year has been Channel 9's complete failure to commit to the show in a meaningful way. That they couldn't even commit to a regular & consistent viewing schedule shows just how limp and amateurish this year's effort has been.

They obviously view BB as a show with diminishing returns and rather than invest in new, interesting ways to keep the show vibrant they instead only gave it a half-hearted effort. I know at several points this year I've wondered why the fuck they even bothered, and I bet many others feel the same way. It doesn't bode well for future seasons - and on this showing we have to wonder if there will even be any future seasons.

It shows how bad this season has been for the viewers that I selected most of the options in that poll LOL
Channel 9's total disregard for loyal Big Brother fans, Travis's non-event fake eviction, the 4 new intruders being put into the game all at once...........those are my 3 biggest beefs.

Everything in the list PLUS

But the biggest joke was who decided that Penny shouldn't have been an original. Hugest production mistake ever.

I wholehearted agree with every word here in your post , but in particular that Penny should have been an original.

I just wish, and i know its been said 100 times already, but I just wish they would take bb back to its purest original format, where the producers didn't manipulate quite as much. Get rid of all those contrived tasks etc. Stop bringing in family members, Let the cast converse and find there own ways to entertain themselves.

Back