Skip to main content

Woman's Day - Scandal to Rock the House!

Consuela

Noooo No...
Awesome site donor

So the story above comes from this week's Woman's Day about some super scandal regarding a HM that's got producers scrambling, and it's not Chad's 🍆. Do we think it's real? And if so who/what do we think it is? My money's on Dan doing something dodgy. You know how those footy players are. Ha!

Let the scandal be UNLEASHED.

tumblr_n5nuy2ybdQ1seuriqo1_250.gifv

So the story above comes from this week's Woman's Day about some super scandal regarding a HM that's got producers scrambling, and it's not Chad's 🍆. Do we think it's real? And if so who/what do we think it is? My money's on Dan doing something dodgy. You know how those footy players are. Ha!

Let the scandal be UNLEASHED.

tumblr_n5nuy2ybdQ1seuriqo1_250.gifv

Its Woman's Day. They are well known for manufacturing fake stories. I would take anything written by them with a grain of salt. But if true I would have to say its probably referring to Daniel or Kieran.

But that would mean one of them makes it to the end 🤮

Its Woman's Day. They are well known for manufacturing fake stories. I would take anything written by them with a grain of salt. But if true I would have to say its probably referring to Daniel or Kieran.

But that would mean one of them makes it to the end 🤮

Ha! I know, I know. But even a broken clock's right twice a day! Maybe if it gets picked up by other outlets that might lend some credibility.

Sophie could be an option too. She seems the type that's probably applied for Love Island. But would she make it to the end? 🤔

It doesn't sound like there's any substance to the story tbh.

Unless it comes true, I don't believe a single thing Woman's Day says unless it's from a reputable source

I think Ben Norris alluded to this on one the TVBB podcast a week prior to Episode 1. I remember because he was quite negative about it (now he loves the show) and he claimed something big is coming that will hurt Seven & Endemol & the show and it would be interesting if the show survives. He's not mentioned it again lol.

I think Ben Norris alluded to this on one the TVBB podcast a week prior to Episode 1. I remember because he was quite negative about it (now he loves the show) and he claimed something big is coming that will hurt Seven & Endemol & the show and it would be interesting if the show survives. He's not mentioned it again lol.

Do we really trust anything that comes out of that mouth or that garbage website?

"It's one of the male contestants, he was accused of sexual harrassment. Accused, but nothing ever came of it. I know who it is but I can't say." - Taken from a reddit comment on the BBAU sub.

"It's one of the male contestants, he was accused of sexual harrassment. Accused, but nothing ever came of it. I know who it is but I can't say." - Taken from a reddit comment on the BBAU sub.

All of my money is on Daniel.

My money is on the socially inept but heavily featured Kieran.
Nah he's too busy playing the game (badly) and none of the girls would want anything to do with him. Would probably be someone like Shane

Last edited:
Back