Skip to main content

Wishing the BB house was more like Geordie Shore!

darknstormy

Im hooked on the show, Love the characters.
Would anyone else prefer an Australian geordie shore to the traditional BB.

After watching our cbb and watching GS regularly I'm kind of glad of the break of the more (wholesome isn't the right word but it will do for now) nature of bbau :)

Ugh! I will admit I've never seen it or have any desire to after hearing about it & the things that Charlotte who won Celeb BBUK did. It's a scripted reality show with a bunch of drunken, nymphomaniac morons from what I can tell. To each his own, but I have no desire to see someone so drunk they go around pissing & shitting themselves while having sex etc.

Last edited:
Love me some Geordie!

Whilst I think they both have their place, I wouldn't want BB to be like Geordie Shore.

Its Not April the first is it ,,,,,,,Im sure your Joking ,Auss bb is full of nice people who i think get told NO Swearing ,,Geordie shore is a group of Airhead Males and a few Female Slappers, The idea of the show is to see who can throw up,swear,fart,breed most, I'm discussed its allowed on tv ,pure vile crap....

and i like Jersey Shore but could only watch one episode of geordie shore....it's like watching Ladettes to Ladies without the ladies.

there was an australian geordi shore, called "the shire". it lasted one episode.

seriously, aussies may have low standards, but not that low.

Whilst we're talking about the two I just wanted to say I think it's interesting that they show Geordie on 11 complete with doona dancing yet 9 couldn't possible show anything adult from BB.

Geordie Shore is Geordie Shore and Big Brother is Big Brother, and never the twain shall meet.

Except in UK Celebrity Big Brother which Charlotte just won.

I've never watched Georgie Shore, or TOWIE but aren't the Sugar Sisters style similar to how the girls look on those shows?

I've never watched Georgie Shore, or TOWIE but aren't the Sugar Sisters style similar to how the girls look on those shows?

Ummm kinda. More low rent and not in a 'pretty princess' way rather a 'got me burger hanging out' kinda way.

there was an australian geordi shore, called "the shire". it lasted one episode.

seriously, aussies may have low standards, but not that low.

The shire was more based like Laguna Beach. It didn't follow the format of the "shore" franchises.

I for one would love an aussie geordie shore, it would be great! However do not want Big Brother to be anything like it...

I think an Aussie Shore type show would have to be on Foxtel. None of the other networks would go for it on a main channel, and certainly wouldn't pay for it to be on 11 like Geordie Shore or 7 Two (or Mate, not sure... or shore) like Jersey Shore.

Back