Skip to main content

Will you be voting in the last two weeks?!

Will you be voting in the last two weeks?

• Yes

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 30.9%
  • Can't be bothered

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
Yes, I will personally be voting ten thousand times a day to save David and the vocally talented Lina.

I won't be voting this current week but I'll vote again for the finale. Depends who it's down to I guess. But at the moment, I'm just not interested enough to invest into any of the remaining housemates

Nope. Haven't voted at all this season for the first time ever. It's like my protest towards the crappy treatment and lack of access we were given this year.

If Priya and Skye are final two - I won't be voting, and I probably won't even watch the finale. If it's Priya or Skye against ANYONE ELSE, I'll be voting for the anyone-else person. Any other configuration, I won't vote but will watch the finale out of interest.

I'm voting to save Skye Jessica-Jade honey so save your money for the final week and don't worry I've got a whole team of girls who volunteer for telethon appeals working around the clock so you and the all of your friends rest easy and know that you don't need to vote to save her this week because we're working tirelessly at this end making sure that Skye's victory, is our victory.

I'm voting to save Skye Jessica-Jade honey so save your money for the final week and don't worry I've got a whole team of girls who volunteer for telethon appeals working around the clock so you and the all of your friends rest easy and know that you don't need to vote to save her this week because we're working tirelessly at this end making sure that Skye's victory, is our victory.

Hahahaaa love it! You go girl!

Back