Skip to main content

Will this show ever end? Is it dragging on?

mikidiki

Does anyone else feel that this year seems to be dragging on? It's honestly the first year I've watched where I feel like there's no end in sight. I'm getting tired of it. It doesn't seem to be moving forward. Why do I feel like this? I think I know why...........perhaps because the intruders came so late in the game for the first time in BB history? I just wish it would end already! If it comes back next year I hope it's reduced to 85 days again.

I'm getting a little bored with it myself.

Though I did get a giggle out of the Surly/Ed/Jade date last night, I really could have turned it off and not felt I'd missed anything.

When the funniest thing on the show is the serving the salad that the dog ate to the HM's, well it may be time to re think the programming....

It is dragging on, but sort of for a good reason. Because it got so boring before the intruders came in. At least they added something to the house - even though Justynn would've been the perfect one to stay.

Actually, the most dragged BB series was the 2006 one; that one had like 24-ish housemates. And it just went on & on.

Does anyone else feel that this year seems to be dragging on? It's honestly the first year I've watched where I feel like there's no end in sight. I'm getting tired of it. It doesn't seem to be moving forward. Why do I feel like this? I think I know why...........perhaps because the intruders came so late in the game for the first time in BB history? I just wish it would end already! If it comes back next year I hope it's reduced to 85 days again.

Shhhhh!! Enjoy it while you can because it'll be gone soon :(

Because 9's version is bullshit.

And your finding it a chore because you like the wrong HMs. Loving Mikkayla doesn't lead to happiness. Are you still off her?
And now your loving JADED..........I think that may mean BB has made you ill :):):)

Because 9's version is bullshit.

And your finding it a chore because you like the wrong HMs. Loving Mikkayla doesn't lead to happiness. Are you still off her?
And now your loving JADED..........I think that may mean BB has made you ill :):):)

LOL! Maybe that is the case. No, still off Mikkayla and yes, LIKING Jaded, NOT loving them...........yet ;)

It's been boring since Tully left but it's part of my life now and I don't want it to end yet.

Don't fret. It's just a temporary thing.
If Ed goes tonight it will bring a whole new spark to the show as Mikkayla and Jade both realise they are now on borrowed time.
I'm predicting Mikkayla to rival Tully in the tear department.
Conversely, if Tahan goes, then I will whole heartedly agree with the topic of this thread.
I will also cry buckets.

I am still enjoying and would hate to think it only had 10 or so days to go. I'm glad it's been extended.

Its boring because we cant see them, we only see what BB wants us to, what are they like we dont know. if we go by what we see they are all nuts.we need live streaming , I will stick with it, but I really feel that no one deserves to win,

I didn't watch all of last weeks episode, watched Monday's episode and felt like nothing really happened since I watched it last.

It was all winding down quite nicely until they put the intruders in and reset the game. Also doesn't help C9 keep changing the schedule - the show is now on it's third schedule of the year.

I'm very excited about Ed going - it's going to be awesome.
And how the males are dying, it's really funny how outnumbered they are going to be again.

Yes, it has had that feeling since they started the revolving door of intruders, combined with it being more boring since Tully left. It was way too late to put intruders in, and especially four of them, with an extended stay due to intruder vote + extra week of immunity.

It started feeling a bit dragee when the intruders came in..
They really do ruin the show..
However, they also cause the show to be extended by a few weeks, so I can't complain..
Once they're out, the house will be back to normal again and in turn we got 2 extra weeks of big brother.

I would have much rathered a mole being sent in.. With an earpiece.being coached what to say...
They could have made Madeline the mole since the already works for dreamworld!

When she was asked who she had a crush on, she should have been made to say "ed" ... Imagine the sh*t storm..? Would have been glorious!

It was the same last year for me. A major player leaves (Bradley, Tully) and it's just not the same.

Today I was talking to some friends and said the same thing. I want it to be finish. I want to know the winner and get my life back :) I spent far to much time here, and everything I need to do, is getting further and further behind.

It was the same last year for me. A major player leaves (Bradley, Tully) and it's just not the same.

Yes same with me. Now that you said it, since Tully left I lost interest in the show. I watch now because I want Tahan to do well, but all the others I don't care. I had enough of BB this year. Quite happy to wait for the next one

Back