Will they ever listen to us?

ElevateJay

Awesome site donor
2012:
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2012/08/big-brother-ratings-erode-away/

2013:
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2013/08/bb-ratings-verdict/

2014:
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/09/actually-scratch-big-brother-ratings-continue-decline/

I feel like Alex and anyone else involved in the production of this show will continue airing dog shit until the show eventually gets ordered off television by our prime minister (aaaagain!)

The show feels like its ending too soon, so next year better be better Alex, otherwise the only shows you'll have is the Launch Show and the Live Finale!
Toodaloo!

Alex needs to be 'shirt-fronted' whatever the F that means.
Come again? I'm staggered that anyone living in Australia does not know what a shirtfront is.

For the uninitiated this is Matthew Lloyd dishing out some punishment to a pees and poos filth:

Nope. Channel 9 and Alex know best apparently. And look what we have now. :smuggrin:

Our suggestions we have given time and time again the past three years is ONLY because we love the show and want what's best for it. They didn't listen. :unsure:

It's good as dead.

I would be VERY surprised if the series is renewed for next year.

Let's just enjoy this sinking ship for what we have left.

The only people they have to blame is themselves. They had the chance and blew it.

Good riddance!

I'm put off Channel Nine forever after this. The way they run that network, the way they milk everything and the way they ignore the core concept of "Big Brother". I'm never going to give any of their shows a chance again. No wonder why people are switching off Free To Air TV. Might as well untune Nine forever once Big Brother is over this year! :)

Last edited:
Gotham isnt getting any more viewers than a Sunday night episode of Big brother would have got, either. Plus the non existent ratings for their Goldeneye and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo flops, they dont have a clue.

No they won't. Big Brother is once again out this Friday, replaced with Big Bang Theory repeats.

Source:

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/10/update-big-brother.html

Nope. Channel 9 and Alex know best apparently. And look what we have now. :smuggrin:

Our suggestions we have given time and time again the past three years is ONLY because we love the show and want what's best for it. They didn't listen. :unsure:

It's good as dead.

The only people they have to blame is themselves. They had the chance and blew it.

Good riddance!

I'm put off Channel Nine forever after this. The way they run that network, the way they milk everything and the way they ignore the core concept of "Big Brother". I'm never going to give any of their shows a chance again. No wonder why people are switching off Free To Air TV. Might as well untune Nine forever once Big Brother is over this year! :)
Agreed.

Such a bad decision (has any of their decisions this year been good, though?) and I'm actually looking forward to the feeling of relief that seeing an article about an official cancellation will give me.

It's good as dead.

Good riddance!

I have given up ages ago, I haven't watched a full episode in weeks, and don't actually care, the show isn't even giving glimpses of anything redeemable

Channel 9 are killing it through scheduling, but the producers are clearly on a suicide mission themselves. I'm not sure what is worse - what we're not seeing or what we're seeing on the 4 nights a week Nine bother to air it.

If it's truly a contract based on broadcast hours Nine really should just reinstate the Friday and Sunday episodes and get the thing over with ASAP.

The way I look at it, is that everyone who is a regular on this site knows what the general public wants.
If the producers were smart and genuinely interested in improving this show, they would monitor this website and actually think about what we suggest...

I think Alex was feeding us dog shit when he said "I'm probably Big Brothers biggest fan"

The way I look at it, is that everyone who is a regular on this site knows what the general public wants.
If the producers were smart and genuinely interested in improving this show, they would monitor this website and actually think about what we suggest...

They do monitor here all the time. I guess they just think they know best. :sleep:

Back