Skip to main content

Will HM ***** win? Grand Final TVCs

I find it so funny that they show Tahan dancing around in a bikini top for part of her video. Sex sells right?

I find it so funny that they show Tahan dancing around in a bikini top for part of her video. Sex sells right?

Also the only one so far who's had 2 sets of 'clothes'...the rest were only in one.
I'm over analysing yeh...but I mean it's not like Tim got topless and Jade got into her bikinis as well..

Well Jade knows that sex sells because her closet seems to only contains short shorts, crop tops, string bikinis and cleavage baring tees.

so likely Ed or Drew going this week, if BB can't be bothered showing their ads.
although someone said they saw an ad for Ed?

I dont think showing those ads will get Tim and Jade many more save votes this week but I would guess that BB is expecting that Jade,Tim and Tahan are in the final 3 for with only showing their ads?..... it's now Tuesday night and the first one was shown on last friday

I'll never get Ed's version now, but here is Boog's, finally aired here just before Millionaire Hotseat Wednesday:

[video=youtube;ixMFb5Xfg0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMFb5Xfg0s[/video]

so BB must expect Drew and Boogs to go Monday, if they arent showing their grand final videos until much later than the others

It could be that there aren't strict guidelines on which BB ads are shown. Amongst these are the usual day-to-day ads for the next daily show. But I do wish they were a little more consistent in playing each HM's grand final ad an equal number of times, otherwise it's easy to accuse them of favoritism (which may or may not be true).

Also the only one so far who's had 2 sets of 'clothes'...the rest were only in one.
I'm over analysing yeh...but I mean it's not like Tim got topless and Jade got into her bikinis as well..

_tmp_phpberzjx_whoa_gif.gif

QUICK Guys grab your tin foil hats! Conspiracy I tell you conspiracy!!!

Completing the set, Drew's finally aired today just before Ellen:

[video=youtube;skLrA_GmB9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skLrA_GmB9g[/video]

Back