Skip to main content

Will Ben be booed when evicted?

Last edited:
Definitely not.

What we are seeing now, now that they have been in the house so long, is flawed human beings. I think they are all good decent people, who happen to have flaws - don't we all? They're just showing up more now after living in a vacuum for 70+ days. That makes it harder to get perspective when the only people you have to bounce off are people also living in the same vacuum.

Ben is one of the most honest people there. If you walked up to Ben and asked what his problem with you was, he would tell you straight up. Not all of them would do that.

(my first post - hi!).

Hi! :)

I agree - and great 1st post.

No Booooing!!!!
Ben has feelings too.
I might not agree with everything he has said but no need to crush the guy.
You can see he has good qualities too, we live and learn every day, they are having a crash course!

Yeah, I've been on a windy road with Ben, but I'm trying to think why this thread was even started. He hasn't done anything that's worth booing for especially since he quit it with the whole Brenda jazz.

I hate the booing on BBUK. I can't imagine how the HMs feel, it would be crushing :(

Good, bad or otherwise, they have given of themselves for our entertainment, and for that they deserve appreciation, not derision. IMO

No one deserves to be booed. That's mental breakdown material right there, and we don't have the right to force that upon anybody.

I hate the booing on BBUK. I can't imagine how the HMs feel, it would be crushing :(

Good, bad or otherwise, they have given of themselves for our entertainment, and for that they deserve appreciation, not derision. IMO

I'm not sure it would be as bad in the uK when they know it happens to most of the housemates. To have it happen here in Australia where we don't have the history of booing at eviction shows would be worse.

I would like to think that Boooooing is very unAustralian....it is....isnt' it???

No hm deserves that kind of treatment when re-entering the real world. ....love 'em or hate 'em...they have given up alot to be entertainment fodder to some 1million ppl....might be less now though.....and it's a shame that out of the 16 hms only one hm takes away the big prize. I've always thought that there should be a 2nd and 3rd prize

No one deserves to be booed. That's mental breakdown material right there, and we don't have the right to force that upon anybody.

Oh "boo hoo hoo" ...

or as Dr Cox puts it:

[youtubevid]37LAtGqk5MU[/youtubevid]

regarDS

Last edited:
I don't think anyone should boo - they don't allow it at evictions anyway. Although Ben is excellent at dishing it out, I don't think he could take it. Mentally I think he is one of the weakest in there.

I am glad they don't boo at evictions as the housemates are all good sports for going into the house in the first place and deserve a positive experience when they come out. I have watched several BBUK series over the years and a lot of the booing is just dreadful, so bad they cannot do some of the interview's in front of the crowd.

Here is an example with Sezer BBUK7 who in the house was head of the IN group just like Michael and Ben are in this series. Ben would wet his pants if he got a reception like this (Sezer comes out about 2mins in).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbLuGMN8TMI

I say no to the booing or audience turning their backs on him, surely that is bullying & nastiness at the upmost, both of which Ben as been accused of repeatedly, BTW not Ben fan but he certainly does not deserve that.

I say no to the booing or audience turning their backs on him, surely that is bullying & nastiness at the upmost, both of which Ben as been accused of repeatedly, BTW not Ben fan but he certainly does not deserve that.

Oh, so instead he should have Sonja enabling him even further by validating his vile behaviour in the house with talk and questions that support it ?

How will he ever learn to become a better person if all he gets is enabling for more of the same ?

Boo, turns backs, and fling rotten fruit I say !

Even better would be for everyone start loudly shuffling out of the auditorium upon hearing of his eviction.

Let him arrive to a stage area that no one is looking at and see an audience heading for the exits. :)

regarDS

I would like to think that Boooooing is very unAustralian....it is....isnt' it???

Quite the opposite. Real Ozzies call drongos drongos, wankers wankers, twonks twonks, and dickheads dickheads.

In short, We Boo.

regarDS

it will be hard enough for him when he come out of the house to see all the series, and realise that hes been played.

OMG!!! i am watching the epsiode of sam training delilah!!, damn he is so so so hot!!
im in love <3

@ desp glad yr privy to the questions Sonia is going to ask him & validate his behavior am quite sure there will be enough twonks, wankers & dickheads like yourself that will be calling the poor bastard out when he goes out in public, tho a bogan like yourself will have no idea how to get to his side of town, oh also throwing fruit or any other kind of projectile is legally called physical assult, as I said not a Ben fan but calling for booing, throwing fruit, turning backs, shuffling out, etc you are one sad fuck. Hopefully you are not an Estelle fan as I am
we don't need arseholes like you

Back