Skip to main content

Why wasn't there a Late Night Feast show this week

K

kaltesein

The rumor about Justyyn getting drunk and violent seems like the most logical explanation to believe.

LNF was cancelled before Justyynnnee even went in the house. We've known for a couple of weeks that last weeks episode was the last.

I'm pretty sure the announcement that LNF was cancelled was made before the intruders went in.

No conspiracy here...

LNF finished before the intruders went into the house, it only ran for like 5 weeks and then finished.

It was advertised and Sonya mentioned it on the Nominations show the week it finished saying it was the last LNF.

Guess with all the changes of the shows, it was easier to save giving the housemates drinks and food every Friday nite, just to make a show.

Also the ratings were not the best, even though everyone was complaining there wasn't some kind of late nite BB.

Who cares anyway - what would you even expect to see on it now? Drully getting wasted and kissing and fooling around was the main play of Late Night Feast. It's probably not a complete coincidence the last one was the last one that could have Tully in it. Ed and Jade kiss all day long they can just show it in the daily show. Nothing of interest would come of it unless they can get Ed to shove Jade to the side and go with the surviving intruder or Tim and the surviving intruder.

Unless you want to know if the intruders have sex tapes it doesn't provide any more benefit to the house relationships except to see a bunch of people get wasted, play party games and dance around.

Who cares anyway - what would you even expect to see on it now? Drully getting wasted and kissing and fooling around was the main play of Late Night Feast. It's probably not a complete coincidence the last one was the last one that could have Tully in it. Ed and Jade kiss all day long they can just show it in the daily show. Nothing of interest would come of it unless they can get Ed to shove Jade to the side and go with the surviving intruder or Tim and the surviving intruder.

Unless you want to know if the intruders have sex tapes it doesn't provide any more benefit to the house relationships except to see a bunch of people get wasted, play party games and dance around.

I would have liked to see a few more weeks of Ed attempting to sexy dance. He might have actually gotten good at it! :p

I would have liked to see a few more weeks of Ed attempting to sexy dance. He might have actually gotten good at it! :p

I'm not sure I could have gone any more weeks hearing that damn song though!

Yep, Sonia did say at the end of the first intruder special (where Justynn & Nathan entered) that the "final instalment" of Late Night Feast was that night (September 24).

This sort of confusion though is all from swapping and changing schedules & also not promoting the changes enough. It does bug me that the only real mention of changes (for anyone not constantly checking EPG information) is at the end of the live shows when Sonia is wrapping up the show. Why for example didn't the last LNF have in the synopsis that it was the last episode of that spinoff show series?

This is starting to sway away from the topic but I'll say it anyway: The EPG write up's are very generic except on a limited number of occasions (like the intruder special). For example the next nominations show write up says
"Live Nomination: Nominations, live with Sonia Kruger. Who will they nominate this week? And why?".

It makes no mention of who was evicted or who holds the superpower. The write up ought to closely reflect what's in the show such as:
"Nominations: Catch up on yesterday's events in the house - how are the housemates coping after Katie & Lucy's eviction? Then see who the housemates will nominate this week. How will Jade's nominations superpower affect who is up? Hosted by Sonia Kruger."

Ben and Nathan tickle fighting in the spa, DUH!

who cares anyway - what would you even expect to see on it now? Drully getting wasted and kissing and fooling around was the main play of late night feast. It's probably not a complete coincidence the last one was the last one that could have tully in it. Ed and jade kiss all day long they can just show it in the daily show. Nothing of interest would come of it unless they can get ed to shove jade to the side and go with the surviving intruder or tim and the surviving intruder.
^this this this

Back