Skip to main content

Why is only one person fake evicted?

starry

Normally it's two people in this kind of twist so it should have been a fake double. One person alone could be pretty boring if they have nobody to talk to apart from BB. Maybe an intruder or two or in on this as well?

Normally it's two people in this kind of twist so it should have been a fake double. One person alone could be pretty boring if they have nobody to talk to apart from BB. Maybe an intruder or two or in on this as well?
Yeah someone raised the possibility that 3 intruders could enter with the fake evictee and the fake evictee has to choose only 2 to enter. The possibilities of interesting scenario's that could occur with intruders entering a secret room with a fake evictee are pretty endless.

Yeah someone raised the possibility that 3 intruders could enter with the fake evictee and the fake evictee has to choose only 2 to enter. The possibilities of interesting scenario's that could occur with intruders entering a secret room with a fake evictee are pretty endless.

I think that would be a little anti-climactic. I want the fake evictee to have some control over the house not just choose intruders. But I guess it makes sense to have people for the evictee to talk to, other than Big Brother and it would definitely put the evictee in a powerful position, getting to know the intruders before they entered the house.

Because they only wanted to have 1 housemate to be fake evicted.

Does everything they do have to be questioned ??

There is 1 person being fake Evicted, Get over it.

Because they only wanted to have 1 housemate to be fake evicted.

Does everything they do have to be questioned ??

There is 1 person being fake Evicted, Get over it.

LOL, that's what I was thinking too

actually, that's a great idea. especially if, on the day the 3 intruders get cut down to two, BB calls the 3 to the diary room, and then tells the other HMs that it's time to decide which of the 3 stay, and that only 2 of them will be returning from the diary room. And here is the person deciding... flash up the faux evictee on the screen and they say "hi HMs, after my eviction, I was given the super power of choosing which of your intruders get to stay. So I've been watching the last X days and I've decided. I hope you enjoy the people I'm sending back to you! See you soon!"

Cue the eye rolling about the fake evictee, the snarky comments of good riddance, the whinging about who they're like to choose...

and then, bam, out come the 2 selected intruders PLUS the fake evictee... close-ups of stunned mullet faces, pissing laughter in my living room.

actually, that's a great idea. Especially if, on the day the 3 intruders get cut down to two, bb calls the 3 to the diary room, and then tells the other hms that it's time to decide which of the 3 stay, and that only 2 of them will be returning from the diary room. And here is the person deciding... Flash up the faux evictee on the screen and they say "hi hms, after my eviction, i was given the super power of choosing which of your intruders get to stay. So i've been watching the last x days and i've decided. I hope you enjoy the people i'm sending back to you! See you soon!"

cue the eye rolling about the fake evictee, the snarky comments of good riddance, the whinging about who they're like to choose...

And then, bam, out come the 2 selected intruders plus the fake evictee... Close-ups of stunned mullet faces, pissing laughter in my living room.

bbuk7

It's designed for the sickly sisters starry, in my guess, I reckon posters all assume it was meant for Tim. It could well be designed for the sisters separation - explains the fake-out to HMs maybe, one is going still - decide,at least distracts them.

Back