Skip to main content

Why Did Jade Watch AUS Next Top Model Finale?

why did Jade have the privilege of watching news from the outside world by getting to watch the finale on Aus Next Top Model?

they said it was because she had come runner-up twice on showdown but i think an ice-cream should have been sufficient if needed a prize been given to her at all.

i am sure people in there would of liked news on the footy but Jade is singled out once again.

Ben talks to the outside world via his photos but what jade witnessed was direct info FROM the outside.

Jade also was given advise directly from Alex. the producer, alias Surly, regarding Ed in an effort to change how she came across to the viewers.

i can see a distinct favouritism coming from BB when it comes to Jade.

is anybody seeing this? i think not that much has been said about this.
Yep, I'm sure she'll be able to determine the whole BB situation on another and completely different reality tv show.
Lol favouritism! You must be joking! Have you seen the terrible edits she's been getting? The nasty articles that take digs at her? Or the BB posts that are obviously asking for insults?

Jade got a nasty edit because Jade made a troll comment. does not matter what Drew said to Tahan, we saw what she said herself. in these days of social media YOU DO NOT SAY THAT.

the reason she gets a bad wrap about Ed is if the the situation was reversed, he 'persisted' with his attraction for her, people would see that as harassment.

Jade got a nasty edit because Jade made a troll comment. does not matter what Drew said to Tahan, we saw what she said herself. in these days of social media YOU DO NOT SAY THAT.

the reason she gets a bad wrap about Ed is if the the situation was reversed, he 'persisted' with his attraction for her, people would see that as harassment.

What about the nasty articles and obvious BB posts that are just asking for insults? They also didn't even show the full discussion and altered it to make it seem as if she was being dead serious. Funny how they show the nasty thing she said but what about all the other good things like how she worked 2 jobs in high school to save over $10000 to help her mum out? Why not show that?

they have showed that already, and we have also read Mikkaylas, Tahans, and Bens struggle story.

i read your posts. you have written derogatory remarks about Tully, and you then defend on your high horse?

you must not understand the power of Facebook, you do not say shite like that to people, and it was purely out of jealousy of Tahan in general. do you read the news? do you know the effects of what Jades comment can do to a insecure person, especially one in their teenage years? :mad: don't justify Jades comment.

Last edited:
Actually my opinions on Tully have changed. I didn't like how she was all to blame when Drew was just as bad. I mainly didn't like her because she didn't like Jade - simple. Yep, I defend Jade! Problem?
Jealousy? Nope your wrong. She heard Tahan making a comment about saying they were 'weak', nothing about jealousy. Tahan got a taste of her own medicine, karma is a bitch. Also I could say the same about bullying! Don't you know what bullying can do to a person?

Get over it people its just another opportunity for bb to get ratings

There is favoritism in the house - but that probably goes for every BB season.
No doubt BB has the hots for Tahan, that is for sure! Not sure if Tim is a BB favorite, i get the feeling Tim only receives a lot BB aire time because he is about the only HM that is actually trying to be entertaining.
Probably Jade & Ben are some what BB favs too.
This usually happens when the stronger personalities rise to the top - thus they will always receive more attention inside and outside the BB house.
[stronger personalities, don't always have to be the most entertaining, or active people, they just have to be kinda different, interesting etc]

Just another excuse for corporate sponsoring..they do similar things with ambipur and KFC like ed winning the chance to try zinger pies for the first time in Australia..when it was really a favor for BB, Not the housemates...actually I would have laughed if the housemates just went EWWW these are yuck..then they would have had no footage to get paid for xD...actually come to think of it..there wasnt much footage of the HMs eating them..maybe that's why..

Back