Skip to main content

Whose "it's time to go" do you prefer, Gretel's or Sonia's?

"It's time to go" - Who does it best?

• Gretel

Votes: 114 80.9%
  • Sonia

Votes: 27 19.1%

• Total voters
i think they are forced to pause so the camera has an opportunity to do its pan.
i preferred gretel, and was always a pretty strict gretel defender here. like mentioned above, it is pretty strange seeing people pining for gretel considering how bad she used to cop it here on a daily basis. anti-gretel threads, sigs, avatars, etc.
Can't deny she was controversial. People will be people, a lot of people dislike some of the housemates that I love, they just think in their own way. It seems the complainers turn out to the be the loudest, people who don't give a shit about their complaints wouldn't have bothered to defend Gretskie. I'm sure more than 50% of peeps would rather Gretel to a lot of other alternative hosts.

Gretel. All the way. Not basing it on anything else but hearing her voice and the beyond long pause made it for me.

Really? That's the best part about it! It creates amazing supense.

The worst had to be Jackie O's "the housemate leaving the BB house is" (or something in the likes)...ueaakh!:inpain:
The pause doesn't bother me - it's repeating the phrase which annoys me. Minor in the grand scheme of things but it always has.

If BBAU want a genuine world first though they should see if they can beat the 9 minute pause BB Germany had one year when announcing the winner.

I really miss Gretel.
She was just with wonderful breath of poisonous air.

The anger and betrayal I felt when KYLE SANDILANDS was chosen to host bb with whats her face. Ugh. Please no. That was just awful. Sonia is just so-so for me. Which is better I guess.

Unpopular opinion, but I prefer Sonia's, to be honest. I like the lead up. It gets you nervous and creates more of a reaction from everyone. Gretel just screams it out and her voice sounds thin and *don't hate me* raddled.

Back