Skip to main content

Who's Your Biggest Housemate Crush Ever?

Rudiger

Village Idiot
I've had quite a number of housemate crushes over the years.

My biggest would have to be Kate (05). Even though she lost it near the end , overall I just thought she was the bee's knees (and I was weak at the knees).

Who's your biggest crush of all time and why?

Remember, as The Beatles said: All You Need Is Love

(Don't worry about food or money or oxygen...)

Chrissie Swan. No harsh comments about her or her weight or my taste please. What an utterly delightful woman...I find her sharp intellect, verbosity, sparkling eyes, great smile, wicked sense of humour and big laugh so attractive. Closely followed by both Tims, for very similar reasons. I find David and Sam from this year attractive physically, but I haven't seen enough warmth from either of them or humour from David. For me, to be attracted to someone I have to like the 'whole package'.

Last edited:
Chrissie Swan. No harsh comments about her or her weight or my taste please. What an utterly delightful woman...I find her sharp intellect, verbosity, sparkling eyes, great smile, wicked sense of humour and big laugh so attractive.

Thank you. Because there are two types of men. There are those that appreciate Krystal. And there are those that appreciate Chrissie, for being everything Krystal is not. I'm glad there is at least one of you on this forum. Chrissie had the best, most intelligent and generally well-rounded personality of any female that's ever been on Big Brother. Guess that's why she managed to launch a sweet media career out of it. If I was into girl crushes, Chrissie would be it.

Ray @Baxter :inlove:

Talk about the whole package and GURL do I want a piece of HIS.
Can't remember why I didn't appreciate Ray at the time. So finding time to appreciate him now. #donotwaxever

screenshot20120829at112.png

Thank you. Because there are two types of men. There are those that appreciate Krystal. And there are those that appreciate Chrissie, for being everything Krystal is not. I'm glad there is at least one of you on this forum. Chrissie had the best, most intelligent and generally well-rounded personality of any female that's ever been on Big Brother. Guess that's why she managed to launch a sweet media career out of it. If I was into girl crushes, Chrissie would be it.
I've met Krystal twice now. We were on the same flight from Sydney to Canberra straight after she came out of the Big Brother house and she was lovely. However, fast-forward a year I was at the MTV music awards with a few friends and she was there. My friends had liked her in the house and wanted to talk to her. I didn't bother as I didn't want to speak to her. But she was so rude and up herself to my friends, she actually got into a verbal fight with one of my friends. My friend asked for a photo and she said "I don't think so". It has all gone to her head by this stage.

Chrissie is down to earth and well-rounded. She's approachable and sure she's made mistakes but she owns up to them and is real.

I'm actually a woman who swings both ways LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1414977223][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aww Ray <3

I didn't like him much in the house, but he's my vet now and he's wonderful!

I'm actually a woman who swings both ways LOL

Oh. Whoops! Sorry. Guess I'm still living in hope of that man then. Should have known it was too good be true! :laugh:

I didn't like him much in the house, but he's my vet now and he's wonderful!

Ahaa! He's your vet now. Oh, how very nice.

Just like David is going to be my radiologist. **throws myself down the stairs,** :whistling: ouch

Last edited:
Back