Skip to main content

Who's next to walk the plank?

It's time to go...?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappuccino

I need to return some video tapes.
Wouldn't it just be hilarious to see Travis walk back into the house just in time to see Cryan get evicted? Oh the sweet justice. I can just see it now, so will you vote for other house mates to ensure he receives the least amount of saves? Anyway that's my opinion on the topic but somebody else must leave the house so who's it going to be?
resizer.aspx

Does ryan have any fans?
Hopefully he gets the shove with Sandy - and that gets rid of that alliance.
next - clawson

Travis's save vote indicates the public are on his side against Ryan doesn't it?

Does ryan have any fans?
Hopefully he gets the shove with Sandy - and that gets rid of that alliance.
next - clawson

Travis's save vote indicates the public are on his side against Ryan doesn't it?
Absolutely! But he has also been the most saved every week.

I want it to be Ryan but Sandra will be the one who won't get the save votes. Ryan has a bunch of tweenie fans with too much money. That's ok though, Ryan can go next week.

Less than a week ago we were all basically shouting "Who?" when someone mentioned Ryan. He's had a bucketload more airtime in the last 7-10 days, so makes me think that he's BB's slow-burner for the season. Sandra's had enough airtime to hang herself; unfortunately - she had great possibilities, until she latched onto Sam.

But meh; as long as Priya and Dave stay; who gives one large flying duck who goes.

I reckon maybe we get rid of Salty Sandra and see what happens when Travis goes back in and Cryan's confidence gets shot to hell. I think there is more Travis vs Cryan drama to be had.
giphy.gif

Back