Skip to main content

Who will you VOTE to SAVE?

Who will you VOTE to SAVE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't vote in the poll on this phone, but I am
Saving Mikkayla and the girls

Mikkayla - and will be voting for real

I would love to see Jasmin go to seen how Tully reacts.

Would love love love to see Matt go to see how the house reacts.

Tahan has to stay and Mikkayla she adds something as well.

I hope Jasmin goes.

Hope Tahan, Jaz and Mikkayla and Ben stay. These 4 annoy the other HMs and I like that. Jas is having conflict with Tim and Jade and I like that. I love Timmy to death, but I like it when he has his little tiffs with the more outspoken women. Jaz doesn't like Jade and after the ass in her face and their issue tonight, I can see fireworks in the future. Tahan and Tim seem to be having fun together. Mikkayla running to Tim telling him what other HMs say behind his back......she is gonna be caught out one these days and will backfire on her. Matt and the sisters don't bring me any entertainment value at all ..... one works out, the others drive me crazy with their screaming over every little thing. And Benny boi is Switzerland lol

None of them, I'm happy enough for any of them to go. But that goes for pretty much everyone in there, aside from thinking it's a little soon for some of them. I think it's too soon to lose Tim, I thought it was too soon to lose Tully on Monday, but maybe not in two weeks time, and Tahan and Jade I would also give another couple of weeks. But if they go, they go.

I just voted for the first time in 10 seasons of Big Brother! For Mikkayla and Tahan!

If I would vote, which I won't, it'd be for Jasmin but I'd also vote for Katie/Lucy & Mikkayla.

I don't know how much I'll be voting this season. I've been feeling very disconnected to the contestants compared to other years.

Back