Votes: 39 30.5%
  • Skye

Votes: 35 27.3%
  • Richard

Votes: 88 68.8%
  • Ryan

Votes: 15 11.7%

• Total voters
Channel 9 has made a mess of this season, from the very start, we all know that!
Putting 4 new people all in at once was just overkill, we have had barely any time to get to know them and 3 of them will likely be out of the house by this time next week, which is a shame at least in relation to Richard, because I like what little I have seen of him so far.

Channel 9 has made a mess of this season, from the very start, we all know that!
Putting 4 new people all in at once was just overkill, we have had barely any time to get to know them and 3 of them will likely be out of the house by this time next week, which is a shame at least in relation to Richard, because I like what little I have seen of him so far.

Ch9 are not to blame. The voting public are to blame.

They got rid of all the good characters and left these crap ones in.

Seriously? Skye? WTF..

I'm sad about the thought of leo going :(
Because of that, the only other people I want to be saved are Ryan and Penny
Richard, Tom and Skye can go. It should be a triple eviction

When Ryan gets evicted this week, I am turning off.

Australia blames the producers for ruining the show yet it is the voting public who are ruining the show. Disgraceful.

But it is the producers/Channel 9's fault, blame them for having so many double evictions. The reason Katie, Lisa and Jason went were because of them. Take away the doubles and who knows? They may have even still been with us, well Jason at least would.

Though I don't mind Tom, Richard and Leo I think they will be evicted. The surprise might be that Penny stays and Skye goes..........OK chances of that are happening are slim but what the hell...........it's time for a real shock, shock eviction.

But it is the producers/Channel 9's fault, blame them for having so many double evictions. The reason Katie, Lisa and Jason went were because of them. Take away the doubles and who knows? They may have even still been with us, well Jason at least would.

It is not their fault when the Australian public are aware there are double evictions and are doing the voting.

It is still the fault of the voting public.[DOUBLEPOST=1415275572][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why? Is it really a double double eviction? I don't believe that at all.

2 double evictions this week coming.

It is not their fault when the Australian public are aware there are double evictions and are doing the voting.

It is still the fault of the voting public.

To an extent it is. It makes it harder for the voting public to save their favourite when they're up against stronger players.

The dream result for me would be Skye, Ryan and Leo all going next week, that would upset the apple cart big time

Yeah, true. The double evictions screwed with this series in a major way too. The one next in line to be evicted was usually a valuable character.

Really should have had better planning with this series rather than just putting it on and then trying to get it off asap.

To an extent it is. It makes it harder for the voting public to save their favourite when they're up against stronger players.

'stronger players' is in the eye of the beholder.

some housemates are taken as strong players and have the public falling for them.

Back