• Priya

• Travis

• Skye

• Cat

• David

• Marina

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cat is gone.

She is going to have a difficult few weeks, I suspect she is going to fulfil her post eviction obligations (interviews, twitter etc) to an absolute minimum and go under the radar as much as possible.

BB might even let her break contract and stay out of the spotlight completely.

Who should I vote to save?
I want to save Priya but then I think she will obvs be saved
And I really like Leo and marina
And they have massive chances of being evicted
Who should I vote?

I'm thinking Marina will be evicted. But Cat may end up getting out if the viewers use Marina as a 'vote to evict' Cat method. Just like when the BB 2013 Sugar Sisters got 40%+ save votes between Tahan and Tully...no way they got those votes without being used to evict Tully at the first place.

Part of me thinks it will be Cat, because of the backlash over the whole Clawson thing... But another part of me thinks that it will be Marina, as out of those two I think maybe Cat would have the stronger fan base. So yeah, it probably should be Cat, but will most likely be Marina.

Is it a stupid double again?

If so I think cat and marina. Though I said cat way back thinking she was the new Sharon and instead she stupidly got the highest votes that week and sadly katie left instead.

So if people want to put me through that again it could be marina and Leo.

I'm thinking Marina will be evicted. But Cat may end up getting out if the viewers use Marina as a 'vote to evict' Cat method. Just like when the BB 2013 Sugar Sisters got 40%+ save votes between Tahan and Tully...no way they got those votes without being used to evict Tully at the first place.

That's dangerous especially with this many up. That was just three, this is like seven.

I remember the campaign to get ed out and it was to vote drew. All it ended up doing was kicking ben out instead.

I selected Marina because logic, but you know, it miiight just be Cat.

Back