Skip to main content

Who were you hoping would win this time last year?

2012 Estelle

2013 I was a Drew man, and at this stage I didn't mind who won, as they all deserved it, in their own way. Tim and Tahan, because they played hard, and Jade because she was nice, despite the Ed obsession.

2014 Again, I don't care, but in a completely different way. I just dont care.

In 2012 - Estelle
In 2013 - Tahan (but none of the final 3 really appealled to me last year. It had been Drew up until he was evicted)
In 2014 - Ryan (fingers crossed!)
:)

2012 Benjamin
2013 I was Drew all season even though I really didn't like the Tully conenction but by the time the final three came up I was Tim and Jade pretty much neck and neck.
2014 I've been David all season along with Sandra but am now totally Ryan.

I don't like housemates getting their ro/showmances on. Detracts from seeing them as individuals but seeing them as a pair gives a dimension we wouldn't see if they hadn't. 50/50 as to what's better really but in all honesty, single all the way. Travis has been for me way more engaging without been attached at the whatever with Aisha. Drew was the same once Tully left.

2012 - Beautiful Estelle.
tumblr_m8wgv6A7PV1r7y641o2_500.gif

2013 - Loveable Tim.
tumblr_mvvesgrRmY1s0fpt7o3_400.gif

2014 - Quirky Penny.
25fu54k.gif

2012: Ben
2013: Tim
2014: Only just came to pick Travis as my favourite - but I haven't even voted for him yet. Might throw a few his way today. I voted heaps for Tim.

Back