Skip to main content

Who the hell is THALIA?

torifrog

Awesome site donor
I am so tired of seeing the girl's name spelled wrong. It shows no respect at all, which is pretty ironic, given I've seen posts along the lines of "I really feel for THALIA. I hope she is coping OK.... Good luck Thalia!" etc

I don't even like Tully, but TAHLIA has shown some real balls, and I'm tired of seeing her name spelled wrong over and over and over and over and over again.

That feels better.

I am so tired of seeing the girl's name spelled wrong. It shows no respect at all, which is pretty ironic, given I've seen posts along the lines of "I really feel for THALIA. I hope she is coping OK.... Good luck Thalia!" etc

I don't even like Tully, but TAHLIA has shown some real balls, and I'm tired of seeing her name spelled wrong over and over and over and over and over again.

That feels better.

I think the spelling of her name is the least of THALIA's problems:)

torifrog, I'm pretty sure people here can figure out when to type Tahlia and Tully different when required ......................... maybe it seems an amazing achievement for you, but it's really not that hard, give it a try!

ok cool, then i'm allowed to vent about Tully's crying :))

Whoops, i have accidentally spelt it wrong in previous posts, and you are right it doesn't show any respect. I hate it when people misspell my own name.

Are you kidding? It shows no respect? :rolleyes:
People don't do it on purpose. They don't mean to "disrespect" her by accidentally spelling her name wrong.

I am a real stickler for spelling especially when it comes to names, and it truly rubs me raw when people spell her named Thalia. Like, seriously?

That feels better.

*Puts hand up* I'm with you, it bugs me, but I try ignore it. But if this is about Tahlia being awesome - yes, I agree Tahlia is a legend! But get your garlic out girl, the succubus is has been released!

That feels better.
OMG Ms frog. I was going to post the same thing the other day. It isn't hard to spell someone's name correctly. :)

Thalia sounds like a drug. Or a disease.

That feels better.

Thank you!! This was annoying me as well!

Back