Skip to main content

WHO THE EFF keeps saving Bradley?

Probably noone.

Like all reality TV shows, they probably have picked the winner before we even see them.

Everyone..people like him..he's not a comic book character.

People don't like him (what's to like?), they pity him.

In fairness it's not that anybody likes him it's just that nobody votes. Total votes for last week were only 576 in total.

And those 500 votes are coming from his hometown - they don't want him back and they plan on keeping him out of town any way they can:)

Brad did not exactly stay by a big margin last week. If I remember correctly the save vote was 35% Brad, 33% Ben and 32% Ryan. This week he will be easily saved, I expect we are going to see Sarah go by a very big margin. After that it's anyone's guess, but I sense viewer opinion is turning, so I certainly do not see him in the last 4 or 5 as he will continue to be nominated.

what? you are joking that its only 500 votes.

that would be far to easy for a handful of people to make someone really safe.

Some ejits. That's who's saving Bradley. Ppl who want to clear their conscience for picking on nerds at school

yeah and some of us are hoping bradley stands up to benjamin for once..The guy is a bully! throwing water in bradleys face and telling him his body is hideous. What kind of crap is that? ben is just lucky there are no ballsy guys in the house to pull him up about it.

Some ejits. That's who's saving Bradley. Ppl who want to clear their conscience for
picking on nerds at school

Have to disagree Noxious..Brad brings a thinking persons dynamic to the house..he's not malicious or superior like others ( fabulous benny boy ) and he's not there to take advantage..
He's a lightening rod for the differences that exist in our world and maybe the others might become wiser and more tolerant and understand that the Shire & Jersey Shores is not the real world..

Have to disagree Noxious..Brad brings a thinking persons dynamic to the house..he's not malicious or superior like others ( fabulous benny boy ) and he's not there to take advantage..
He's a lightening rod for the differences that exist in our world and maybe the others might become wiser and more tolerant and understand that the Shire & Jersey Shores is not the real world..

well put Dorsal

In fairness it's not that anybody likes him it's just that nobody votes. Total votes for last week were only 576 in total.

What?? Where did you hear that? I think it would have to be more than that.

Agreeing with EB and Candy here, tarks. Can you tell us more? If that's really true it's hugely significant.

Where'd that figure come from?

With things like that and Ben and Ryan almost being on the same percentage, makes me think if I hadn't made those 4 or so votes to save Ben he'd be gone, and if so I should not have voted to save him.

it HAS to be more than 500 I absolutely refuse to believe that.

33% would be 165 votes. the difference between each percentage is only 5 votes.

so if bradley escaped eviction by even 5% that is only 25 votes. if thats all it took i would sure as heck pay the $27 in texts to give the other two save votes.

there are crazies out there that will vote heaps and heaps of times.

Back