• Ryan

Votes: 31 15.3%
  • Skye

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Travis

Votes: 20 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I'm not in love with cat but at least her stuff with Lawson is doing some things now.

I wanted her gone instead of katie, as she was this years Sharon back then. People thought they had to give her sympathy votes though.
I also wanted her gone from the start because she was boring, but now even though she's doing more, I like her a lot less. I don't understand how anyone (except maybe @reepbot ) can like Cat more than Prisus.

Cat and it has nothing to do with the whole Clawson thing. I couldn't stand her from day dot. She is 31 and yet she acts like a 16 year old girl. She is honestly one of the lamest housemates ever and I just cringe every time she says something. That part in last nights episode when she stormed into the task room stroking her chin and wiping away tears because she wanted to choose her outfit was one of the cringeiest things I had seen in a while. She has the maturity of a 12 year old and yet she acts so serious about everything at the same time. And I don't know why so many guys think she is hot. I don't find her attractive at all.

I hate Cat, she looks deformed, most twins usually are, having to share the womb and all.
Lawson is a ranger you can never trust them, they're jealous of people who can actually tan.
I hope Skye wins, she's the most genuine and the most entertaining to watch.
I trust you actually mean "ranga"? I'm a ranga and I'm absolutely STUNNING :laugh:. Redheads are a thing of beauty, and we steal the souls of anyone who dares to use the word ranga ;)

Lawson.

He has feet of clay and the spine of a jellyfish. Doesn't know who he is or what he wants. He changes with the tide, or rather, the alcohol.

Actually, just had a thought. Perhaps he is twins (like the despicable Logans). There is a good Lawson and a bad Lawson and nobody has caught on yet. Would explain his chopping and changing. But then, two of him? Urrrgghh. :wtf:

I don't know anymore, to be honest., now that Jason is gone. He was the only one I actively hated. Man the eviction interview sucked.

So, now, I guess Trav.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see cat go. Her being evicted will break the spell she has over Lawson and really make him realise what he did and if it was worth it. It'll hit home hard when he realises it was nothing more than lust- in front of the nation. He'll be squirming when she leaves! I'd want him to stay in the house for a while after she goes, just to see him go crazy wanting to know the outcome and magnitude of his actions and be met with silence :smuggrin:

Three-way tie between Travis/Cat/Lawson. I want Cat to go before Lawson though... While I put most of the blame on Lawson for that whole mess, Cat is definitely guilty in part, and I think it would be interesting to view Lawson without her around.

Back