Skip to main content

Who is with me ED TO WIN

Hi i have watched your bb from day one this year and i think so many people have got Ed wrong. From day one he has been always up there to be shot at but he is still going strong. Never afraid to speak his mind he has now shown for the past week,Since Matt left he has become the alpha Male and plays it well. I know he is not a show off like tim or Fake like Ben but he is a WINNER,It makes me sad to see people on here and FB who don't see Ed as i do. Please give him a chance and please join me in keeping Ed in ,,,,,,GO ED ..

I am with you.
GO ED!!!

I like Ed too I want Tahan to go I have gone off Drew and Tim but hmm don't shout at me but I want Jade to win. but it will be I am sure either Ben or Tim

Last edited:
Hocked all the family heirlooms on Ebay....

Pimped him out on facebook....

Now attempting to plead with forum posters... Scrapin' the barrel now Lower family....

Last edited:
If you think that ed will have a chance at even winning you must be as deludED as him. I dont know why everyone labled him as MrNice Guy at the begging i didnt buy into his acts since the begging. Really hope he doesnt win he hasnt been himself. Does any remember season 6 winner jaime?? people were so gullible about him and as soon as he won we saw his true colours

Hi i have watched your bb from day one this year and i think so many people have got Ed wrong. From day one he has been always up there to be shot at but he is still going strong. Never afraid to speak his mind he has now shown for the past week,Since Matt left he has become the alpha Male and plays it well. I know he is not a show off like tim or Fake like Ben but he is a WINNER,It makes me sad to see people on here and FB who don't see Ed as i do. Please give him a chance and please join me in keeping Ed in ,,,,,,GO ED ..

Yes! GO ED....

Go home.

If you want Jade to win she needs to maintain her temporary support base in Ed, and Mikkayla. The Sugar Sisters, Mikkayla, and Jade fans need to help out with Ed this week. Then Ed and Mikkayla will have to find their support when the time comes around again.

If you want Jade to win she needs to maintain her temporary support base in Ed, and Mikkayla. The Sugar Sisters, Mikkayla, and Jade fans need to help out with Ed this week. Then Ed and Mikkayla will have to find their support when the time comes around again.

Pathetic attempt to influence the Ed vote... keep trying Ed's family lolz (I find it amusing that they've realised that saying Ed is a good bloke is pointless) hehe ;) try anything else coz no one thinks he's worth saving, use other HM's to try 'n keep him in... FARK TRY ANYFING hahahah

Following on from the Ben thread about his standup.

Apropos of nothing, of those remaining:

Tim: Media "career"
Drew: Neutral - or are our forum sleuths not that good? *grin*
Jade: Semi-neutral, but borderline with modelling, ItaNTM; knows how to work the media?
Tahan: Media "career" - as above, minus ItaNTM
Mikka: So far, nothing media-related uncovered?
Ed: ... likes cards. Has media contacts via AFL, but the wrong station. The media sleeps together, stays together?
Ben: Appears to be not what he appears to be.

Intruders:
Teeth: Has, well, some teeth.
Boog: Bogan by name, bogan by nature. Still slightly grouse.

No significant difference until production decides that Jade's gotta go.

Outta that lot; on my own analysis (anyone got a pill that makes me think I'm not right? lol!!!) - well... game on, bitches. Anyone's game.

(slight Tim favouritism here - at least vote him most entertaining, if not transparent housemate).

Eta: Ed? OMG, man. Just take the opportunity. She's pining for you. The public loves love - just love her.

Ha ha ha Good one.

Hocked all the family heirlooms on Ebay....

Pimped him out on facebook....

Now attempting to plead with forum posters... Scrapin' the barrel now Lower family....

Oh, but you are wrong. Barrel-scraping is a step up to the latest abomination.
Reported sightings of "Save Ed...etc" spamming is appearing on ....wait for it...Chat Avenue.
Oh, the depravity.
What next? Omegle?

Back