Skip to main content

Who is the smartest HM?

Priya is definitely very intelligent - but probably it isn't the right kind of intelligence for BB. I don't see enough interpersonal intelligence there.

Cat and Lawson then.

Interesting that a few are kind of hiding their smarts.
From the academic side of things anyway -
Sandra,. has a pharmaceutical degree, plus a few other bits of degrees.
Cat has several degrees.
Priya is the most educated, with a masters
Dave - radiology degree
Ryan - graphic designer degree
Gemma - nursing

The rest, unknown or nil academic achievments.

Lawson - strikes me as one of the most naturally smart all round.
He's just nice. He has great social skills. Takes particular smarts to do good magic tricks.
He is an apprentice sparky - however has has in conversation spoken about,'at uni' etc, so i kind of wonder if he hasn't attended some Uni course, dropped out, whatever. Would account for 2 years.

dion sells hair products
lisa, underbelly
aisha, she has street smarts
sam - it's all physical
jake- student
jason - real estate
travis - some kind of import coordinator for a wine co; would think this needs a strategic mind, trav could be a dark horse
katie - nanny,cupcakes
Skye - barrista

Lawson went to uni to study performing arts..he's done some acting, and I guess that helps with his magic acts

Books smarts: David he's in medicine after all, not an easy field to get in to if you're not that academically minded.
Street smarts: Haven't made up mind yet. Maybe Cat? The only thing I hold against her is the faux gold digging comment she made in one of the early episodes.

The thing is, book smarts is possibly the most irrelevant type of intelligence needed in BB.

The thing is, book smarts is possibly the most irrelevant type of intelligence needed in BB.
You could say that but it is what people first think of when the word 'intelligence' is mentioned hence why I separated it into 2 categories in this instance.

BB needed to be more specific about 'intelligence'
I think if he'd hav said 'book smarts' or 'street smarts' or something, it would've been easier for them

Priya hands down probably the most strategic player. I don't think we have seen enough of her yet. It seems like there is more to her. For me she still remains a mystery.. Which is slowly to unravel. Now that we have nominations things will change..... Everyone will come out of there shells especially those who haven't.

This Game has just begun. Do not under estimate anyone.

Back