Skip to main content

Who is going to be evicted?

Who is going to be evicted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if David gets evicted. He may have low votes on this poll, but I'm not sure how far his support group actually go to save him. I don't see his fans 'getting out there' much..

I think it will be Aisha, Cat and leo. It all depends on who they show. The more you are on TV the more votes you get.

If I had my wish I would love it to be Skye, Cat and Leo

Leo.

He's pretty much irrelevant - No one would want to save him this week.

The next person is either Lawson or Cat.

Priya gets a lot of talk but last weeks numbers didn't reflect it. I was surprised she dropped from 14 to 10% as I thought she might grab some of Jasons votes. Lawson and Aisha are rarely mentioned on FB but Aishas' last numbers were high as were Ryans, Travis, and Skyes. David has been steadily in the safe zone. Cat and Leo had higher numbers than Priya and I can't think of any reason why their percentage would go down.
Thinking it could be Lawson, and Priya.
I would prefer it be both Lawson and Cat but only because I don't want to have to watch how the survivor reacts and suck up camera time.

Have a really bad feeling daves in danger this week!!
Want travis aisha and lawson to go tho!!

Traisha and Clawson have nothing more of value to add to the house, so I'm hoping it's them.

Unfortunately, the tween voters probably have something to say to that.

Its gonna be interesting tonight... the betting odds have been leapfrogging this week a little plus everyones up of the originals.

Leo, Lawson and Aisha seems to be the favorites to go.

Back