Skip to main content

Who do you want to win Masterchef Australia?

Who will win Masterchef Australia 2015

• Billie

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Georgia

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jessica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessie

• Matthew

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Reynold

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Sara

• Total voters
...I really want Georgia to win... ever since John deliberately sabotaged that team challenge and left her with absolutely no idea what to do next because he changed the recipe and left her in tears... she then saved all of them by pulling them out of total defeat that was when she well and truly won me over... so yes... Georgia to win it for me... cheers.

...I really want Georgia to win... ever since John deliberately sabotaged that team challenge and left her with absolutely no idea what to do next because he changed the recipe and left her in tears... she then saved all of them by pulling them out of total defeat that was when she well and truly won me over... so yes... Georgia to win it for me... cheers.

She was amazing in that challenge, wasn't she? I still think it was John's strategy to sabotage team challenges to get his competition out. Nothing wrong with that as it is a competition with high stakes but it didn't make him win friends :D It worked for a while too but eventually it back-fired on him.

Reactions: Jam

Yes that was amazing for her to pull off the challenge. I love Geoegia as well and would be happy even if she did outcook Billie and Reynold

I want Matt Preston to win.

Matt Preston: Why I do declare that the winner of Masterchef Australia is....me.

Reactions: Jam
oh, masterchef is on?
this show lost me years ago. waaaay too many soppy stories and goes at the heartstrings for my taste.

Back