Who Deserves to win?

• somebody in need of the money who may not be entertaining

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any ass-hat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

s2art

Glistening Purple Member
We will never agree on the winner and why, but is entrainment value more important than needs and how much does editing really determine our perception of the Housemates?

FYI, I chose the last option as this would be more in the spirit of the “real” big brother.

Yeah, I took the last option as well, simply because every HM can play the game but as long as they continuously provide something to the show then it's fair game for all. Earning the title means always adding something to the dynamic of the house, whether it be for good or bad, and by playing the game but playing it smart (think Tim BB05, Tim BB10, Paul BB04, etc).

Past winners such as Peter BB02, Trevor BB04 and to a lesser extent Ben BB01 each failed in this respect.

Define entertaining?

To me the entertaining aspect of Big Brother is if I enjoy watching them in the house. This can be because I absolutely hate them. Or I think they are lovely, and decent. Or if their story is captivating and engaging. How the interact with others, deal with conflict and situations, react to situations and other housemates. There is no one particular aspect and varies season to seasons with the housemates.

The number one thing I would say that is least on my list is if they are, 'entertaining' as in doing vaudevill acts for the camera. Playing up, being funny can play into it, but at the end of the day I just want someone I enjoyed watching on the show, who isn't a bad person to win. It also has to just be someone who has contributed, not someone who is a nice person who added nothing to my entertainment experience.

whether they need the money or not is irrelevant although it is always nice to see someone in real need win money- I don't think that applies to anyone in the house this year- none of them are destitute, raising families etc

I believe it is someone that provides entertainment - makes you laugh, cry or provokes emotion in some way.
for example Tim annoyed me no end last year, I was not a fan but I did believe he deserved to win out of everyone, purely cos he was doing more than sitting around having a holiday.

I rarely pick the winner as I barrack for the nice guys - Ben and Terri are examples of those I did not think were the best choices for the win- Travis was a ton more entertaining than Terri and Ben was only entertaining if you liked bitching. Not much choice that year I know and obviously what I find entertaining is not someone elses idea... in fact the majority it would seem lol

I agree that whether or not they need the money is irrelevant. It's not "Who can tell the Biggest Sob Story", it's Big Brother.

I always love to see an underdog win, it's a shame it so rarely happens. This year my favourite to win was the first boot.

I think in terms of vote to save, whoever makes it to the end deserves to win because they must have appealed to at least one Big Brother demographic. Whether they were my favourite or not really isn't relevant.

Bye

imZpUcZEfBDpa.gif

Travis. Because he's hot and he keeps the bullies in check like Katie.

Back