• BB08 2008

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • BB09 2012

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • BB10 2013

Votes: 19 14.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This year's mix is really great. If it wasn't so heavily edited, and there was more of it, it would get my vote too.

this - except I voted for it anyway. imagine if there were less set pieces, less editing of storylines and one-hour (or 24-hour) tape-delay a live feed...

imagine what the amateur videographers could do with a 24-hour tape-delay live feed... fleshing out the storylines from the daily show and supplementing with things that wound up on the cutting room floor... developing HM profiles, character arcs, etc.... a lot of video games include mod kits these days, why not reality tv shows?

03 and 04 were my all time faves

but had to pick 03 on the poll,

those two years in my mind had the best cast.
there was nothing forced or put on.
and it was before the years of the big twists and hidden rooms and crap
which has taken away a little from the main idea of BB.

i loved Bree, she is one of my favorite female housemates ever!

the 1st one cause they didnt know what was going on, wasnt sure they were being watched and were supprised at comming out to the audience.

other than that reggie and chissy one. had quite a few I liked.

I am stunned that 04 and '13 have even come close to 03!!

2003 was perfect in every way.
It had real people in there from a bunch of different walks of life. Yeah they youngish..but they didnt act like they werre young and dumb.
They had people that were smart, people that represented a bunch of different types.
The cast wasnt there because they were all beautiful.
And of course it was the last series to have the best BB voice in the world!
If you were going to compare BBs to a movie series....
BB1 and BB2 = Jaws 2
BB2 = Jaws

All the rest = Jaws the Revenge

I voted 2003 based on the HM casting, in those terms for me, 2013 is a very close second followed by 2004

2006 was an amazing season. It had twists, turns and some downright entertaining people I think it's incredibly underrated too and I really enjoyed it along with BB05 mostly because of Vesna.

On a side note I do think 2008 was interesting too but the bad hosting overshadowed it's good bits imo

05 was my Total Favourite!
Tim Brunero was/is my favourite housemate of all time!
Also, it had Friday night Games, Uplate (before it got too shit) and online streaming! And I was at Uni, so i had time to stay up all night watching BB ;)
So i really got to know all the housemates and all the cool stuff going on.

Loved BB back then, when you could actually connect with all the characters, the way it can be viewed now, is too narrow. So you dont get to enjoy it as much.

I can't decide between '06 and '07 :confused: they were the two best ones

In order:

BB-2006 - Emotional, gripping, controversial and entertaining with strong personalities and likable housemates. Though ruined by adding in Max and whats-his-name. The first set of intruders were good though - I liked Perry a lot.

BB-2012 - Another one with overall likable housemates where you get attached to them, funny moments and a great winner/finale. Awful intruders though.

BB-2007 - A mix of the above with good fun housemates (Rebecca was cool), but the intruders were better (odd huh?). Will never forget Michelle and Daniella.

I predict that BB-2013 will be here.

BB-2008 - Atrocious, forgettable and bloated (celeb guests, hypnotism, eviction in day 1 - seriously?). Let's not forget the incredibly boringly wooden housemates (Alice and Bianca were the ones that stood out though) and terrible hosts. Every episode was rather boring and tedious in nature. I couldn't stand most of them. It didn't even seem like a Big Brother show - there was something so off and outlandish about it. The only good thing about this season was the well-designed, and rather luxurious, stage setting. Why didn't they keep it?

Unfortunately I haven't seen the others.

Last edited:
BB04 for sure! I loved the group and who could forget all the shit that went down?! Merlin's eviction and then Bree's accidental eviction! I was so glad Trevor won! Ashalea's lip gloss, hahaha! Paulie was such a shit-stirrer.

I missed the wider range of ages in the BB house.

need to put some memorable housemates or moments in brackets next to the season, for those who can't remember that far back :(

BB2006 mainly because it was when I discovered live streaming and the BB Forums and had plenty of spare time to get involved in both - to an obsessive extent. There were a core group of us David fans on that forum that continued exchanging posts on a private forum set up by yukikodancer (after BB closed their forum) and later migrating to farmerdave. It seems so long ago. As a group we even arranged a visit to David's farm and followed and supported his progress on Dancing With The Stars 2007.

Nothing compares to the innocence and warmth of the first three seasons. I voted for series 2, because I know it always suffers in these polls compared to series 1 and 3, when it really shouldn't.

Has to be 2006 for me with Rubin the secret child and that farmer Dave. Did I get the year right. I also liked the year Reggie won as I viewed it with her cousin and laughed at all the tales. Was that also the year the drongo washed in the sink with the dish washing brush?

Has to be 2006 for me with Rubin the secret child and that farmer Dave. Did I get the year right. I also liked the year Reggie won as I viewed it with her cousin and laughed at all the tales. Was that also the year the drongo washed in the sink with the dish washing brush?

Yep! LOL! Gross!

Carlo! Eeeew!

2006 for sure. I've been watching since Series 2.
I don't think I liked the actual series more than any other based on entertainment value, it just has alot of memories attached. Man, I spent my life savings trying to get Camilla the win that year... *sigh*

2004 Paul Dyer was the best HM ever. I laughed so hard when Paul and Merlin had the debate and Merlin headed for the punching bag.
Monica and Fryzie made me cringe. Oh so many great memories. It was the one year I got really invested in the show. But gutted Paul got 3rd and didn't win

Back