Skip to main content

Which housemates do you want to be in the final 3?

Which housemates do you want in the final 3?

• Total voters
Tim, Ben & Jade

Tim's been a really great housemate and has provided the majority of entertainment this year. He's given us a lot of funny and random moments while also playing a strategic game. I don't really want him to win, though it could easily happen.

I think Ben is going to win this. I haven't always wanted him to, but I guess I'll be okay with it. He's been funny and also a little strange. I think he'd use the money well and probably needs it more than someone like Tim.

Jade's been my favourite from day one, and I recognise her flaws (the whole Ed thing, unnecessary insecurities, etc.) but I'll continue to support her. I think I see a lot of myself in her, she's definitely the housemate I'm most similar to. I like that she hasn't been overly bitchy or rejecting of other HMs and is instead using this time to grow as a person. She's shown some great mental strength but also vulnerability at the same time.

rachael took the words out of my mouth. Tim, Ben, and Jade for those reasons.

[MENTION=33345]Rach[/MENTION]el92

I for one don't buy into Bens sob stories about being poor...he owns a house after all, I believe that he is a miserly penny pinching human though, he admitted as much when boasting he dropped a 'friend' of 10 years for failing to pay him back for a can of soft drink and a pie. Ben is the LEAST deserving of the cash imo.

...and speaking of needing it, it is precisely Tim that NEEDS the money....by his own admission he hasn't a dollar to his name. It would be a shame if a miserly and hopeless git like Ben would get the money, he'd no doubt squirrel it away and still mercilessly lynch anybody who short changes him the $1.50 fora can of soft drink, and he'd still no doubt close himself off in the house that he owns shutting out the rest of the world because it would no doubt be all too hard for him. Tim on the other hand is a vibrant, energetic, mischievous, crazy, entertaining person with a strong sense of empathy and desire to be involved and entertain. The world would be a thoroughly more happy place with a cashed up Tim. Big personalities and givers like Tim should be rewarded and encouraged to shine. I'd be utterly disappointed to think $250K would go to a man like Ben who'd give nothing back to world once he left our screens...to be brutally honest, I don't think Ben has a charitable bone in his body, the most joy any charity would get out of a person like Ben is a deep frown, a sideways glance and a suspicious stare! Sorry....but Ben is NOT a giver.

I hope Tim wins the cash...I'd like to see his unique brand of crazy fun and big heart entertain us for years.

[MENTION=36609]phatbeats33[/MENTION] Not sure if you're serious or joking. Tim a giver and full of empathy? I love Tim, but that doesn't sound like him at all. This is the guy who didn't want to feed other people and would rather eat ice cream than give somebody a hair dryer.

Tim had a great job, has super expensive clothes, and not a penny to his name. Doesn't that tell you something? He's not good with money. It would be gone in a week and he'd be broke again.

I chose Ben, Tim and Drew. I wouldn't mind any of them winning. Ben has been nice and sweet, Tim has been entertaining and Drew because he was patient and kind enough to put up with Tully.

Tim, Tahan and Jade. Although I think it would be interesting if one of the intruders got to the final 3 (girl intruder, not Nathan lol).

To add on this, assuming that none of the intruders will make top 5, the most likely top 5 at this stage seems to be Tim, Ben, Drew, Jade & Tahan judging by recent save percentages. Tim and Ben (unless one screws up) are the likely final 2. The top 4 and top 3 however are difficult to predict as it could go either way....

Especially with top 4 speculations...who is more likely to get there out of Tahan/Jade, Jade/Drew, Tahan/Drew? It's so hard to pick.

Those are my thoughts anyway. Does anyone agree?

Tim, Ben & Jade

Tim's been a really great housemate and has provided the majority of entertainment this year. He's given us a lot of funny and random moments while also playing a strategic game. I don't really want him to win, though it could easily happen.

I think Ben is going to win this. I haven't always wanted him to, but I guess I'll be okay with it. He's been funny and also a little strange. I think he'd use the money well and probably needs it more than someone like Tim.

Jade's been my favourite from day one, and I recognise her flaws (the whole Ed thing, unnecessary insecurities, etc.) but I'll continue to support her. I think I see a lot of myself in her, she's definitely the housemate I'm most similar to. I like that she hasn't been overly bitchy or rejecting of other HMs and is instead using this time to grow as a person. She's shown some great mental strength but also vulnerability at the same time.

^^
Thanks, you made my reply so much easier. :)

Want: Tim (winner), Mikkayla, Jade

Expecting: Ben (winner), Tim, Tahan

Tim, Tahan, Jade with Tim to win

Although I accepted the fact weeks ago that Ben will win the whole thing so I've already prepared myself for the utter disappointment.

Back