Skip to main content

Which Female Intruder do you want?

Which Female Intruder do you want as a Housemate?

• Madaline

Votes: 122 37.0%
  • Boog

Votes: 151 45.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 57 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whilst I agree Madaline is not that attractive, it pisses me off that female intruders always have to be single and presented as 'hot babes'. I would find it degrading if I was them.

I seriously have not seen enough of either of them to care...

That's a shame.

Initially I wanted Madaline to stay but after watching through some of the live feed videos I've realised that she is doing nothing for me. About all I've seen of her is conversations where she asks some questions and then nods in agreement. I haven't really seen anything from her of any entertainment value. Boog, on the other hand, appears to be getting more involved e.g. laughing more, cracking jokes, patting Ben's arse cheeks, taking a bite from his sandwich, etc.

I think BB messed up and should have put Boog in at the beginning. Tim has already figured that out and is TRYING getting close to Boog now.

boog and tim from the start looks like it would have been hilarious and dangerous. imagine if it was her instead of sharon.

Sharon who? I do not remember that HM.

She was the old one that BB threw in their to try and shut up those who had gone through puberty and liked grown ups. They then proceeded to give her a boring edit so the Australian children would vote for the ones the producers wanted to keep.

The female intruders are getting a longer stay in the house than the males. Maybe something did happen with Justynn?

I wonder if the female intruder will be evicted tonight, or live tomorrow night?

I'm happy Boog wasn't there from the beginning. I really like her but I feel she might have started to grate after a while. I don't know why but I'm starting to get a bit of a Heidi vibe from her.

I originally voted for Maddie to stay because I thought she was going to cause more drama but it doesn't seem like she's really done much. Boog is more fun.

I initially voted for Maddy, but now find she is boring.... I wished I changed my vote to Booga. Love the prank she and Tim did in the spa. Also she reminds me of Sara Marie, also wished she was an original housemate. Booga is even more likeable than the original female housemates.

While I think Boog is the more entertaining housemate, I have started to like Madaline also in the last couple of days. It's a shame 1 of them has to leave.

I think Tim is bringing out the best in Boog, I'm just worried about her getting in with Mikkayla. Madaline's a little boring so far, but likeable.

Initially I wanted Madaline to stay but after watching through some of the live feed videos I've realised that she is doing nothing for me. About all I've seen of her is conversations where she asks some questions and then nods in agreement. I haven't really seen anything from her of any entertainment value. Boog, on the other hand, appears to be getting more involved e.g. laughing more, cracking jokes, patting Ben's arse cheeks, taking a bite from his sandwich, etc.

My thoughts exactly.

Back