Skip to main content

Which couple irritates more: Clawson, Traisha, or Skylo?

Ellie Mae

Does this picture make my ears look big?
I find each irritating in their own special way. Clawson as the most tearful. Both crying at different times, too many times. So you are both filthy, filthy cheaters! Stop crying about how you didn't mean to hurt that girl and just get on with it! Neither of you intend to stop, so just dry those tears.

Traisha, omg! No one else really wants either of you. Yes Aisha is a very cute girl, but my God! Those dirty looks, she could kill someone accidentally. Too high maintenance. And Travis, you can only stumble over your own feet so much before you fall on your face. You know your boring when you have to invent a love triangle to keep yourself entertained.

And that brings us to Skylo. The couple who wasn't. Really you can only sink so low before you hit rock-bottom. At least they both have bangin bodies. My goodness you could bounce a quarter of either of their butts.

In conclusion, I don't know which is the most irritating.

I forgot about Nelly. Really aren't they ridonculous, I mean Ned is soo much shorter than Kelly.

Clawson annoys me the most. The other two couples I don't really care about but Clawson make my skin crawl for some reason. Funny really, Lawson was my early favourite but I've done a complete 180 with my opinion of him. Cat has never been a fave, from the start my radar picked up something untrustworthy (my polite way of saying bunny boiler-ish) from her. Bad vibes from the start. I've never been able to like her.

I actually like Clawson out of the rest. Weird I know, since it's based on cheating...

Traisha is the worst. Skylo is cringeworthy at best.

Clawson: Absolutely disgusting, enough said

Skylo: Fake showmance instigated by Leo the sleazeball user to get further in the 'game'. Run Skye, run.

Traisha: about as real a 'romance' you could get in the BB house so I'm fine with it, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. My only complaint is the amount of air time it gets on the DS but that decision is up to the editors, it's got nothing to do with the Trav and Aish.

Definitely the Bogan/Westie coupling of Traisha; I see them as dumb & dumber. They're not on the same page so many times yet they never even realise it.
When they get out of there, they won't last long as they really are mismatched.

The Ken & Barbie duo? Well that's as fake as they both are.

Lawson & Cat? I just wish they'd tone it down till they get out; too fast too soon.

Do any of them really stand a chance in the real world? I know Sky will dump the chump as soon as she feels fresh air. But what of Clawson, I think he will be overcome with buyers remorse. As for Traisha, I don't think mummy will approve of Aish, and that will be that. Mostly because all Italian mums everywhere know, no one is good enough for my baby.

Do any relationships in the Big Brother house stand a chance in the real world?[DOUBLEPOST=1414807855][/DOUBLEPOST]
How can they not? Are you not human? At least one of the pairs? Come on, tell us. It's ok, you are safe here to share a true opinion.

It just doesn't bother me.

Back