Skip to main content

Which All Stars will return for the next series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

insider06

Rumours swirling around that former housemates will be apart of the next series in 2021. I'd hazard a guess it'll be 10 All Stars and 10 new housemates.

Who do we think are most likely to get a call? I'd actually be keen to see this format. Will be very interesting to see which housemates return. Hopefully not Kieran or Daniel, only Angela would be worthy from this season. Paul Dyer should be an absolute lock as should Tim Dormer, would love to see Paul and Tim interact. Ben Zabel, Tully and Tahan would all garner interest from the producers from the 9 era I reckon as would Skye. Not sure anyone from 2012, Ben Norris seems locked in with the Blackbox broadcast. Iconic housemates like Sara-Marie, Vesna and Reggie probably all get a call and Nathan from 2002 is also thereabouts. Chrissie and Fitzy may be too famous for it. Farmer Dave, Anna and Camilla the most likely from 2006 and hopefully Michael too, Zach or Alesisha from 2007 and would Terri, Brigette or Nobbi get a call from 2008? Producers loved the content those three delivered at the time.

Most likely in my opinion from each season would be the following former housemates:

2001: Sara-Marie, Pete Timbs, Johnnie Cass
2002: Nathan
2003: Reggie, Chrissie
2004: Trevor, Fitzy, Paul(I don't think Bree would go in because she works in casting for Channel 7)
2005: Vesna, Tim Brunero, Hotdogs
2006: David, Camilla, Anna, Michael(Simply due to him playing a modern game in the old format but still a massive stretch)
2007: Aleisha, Zach
2008: Terri, Brigitte, Nobbi
2012: Ben, Layla, Estelle, Michael
2013: Tim, Jade, Tahan, Ben, Tully, Drew
2014, Skye, Priya, Travis, David
2020: Angela, Kieran, Daniel, Soobong(Wishful thinking)

I could definitely see them wanting to put Tully and Drew back in and promoting the shit out of that. I think Paul Dyer and Vesna are an absolute must as watching them in interviews recently they are just as captivating as they were 15+ years ago. I think they'll want iconic housemates that the general public will really remember, Sara-Marie for bumdance, Reggie for being most loved housemate, Fitzy for being Fitzy, Hotdogs because everyone seems to remember him, Tully and Drew for their romance, Tim Dormer as such a massive figure on the show, Angela for being most talked about this season ect. They could use farmer Dave as the first person to come out as gay on reality TV, Anna for the game on moles that is now imbedded in reality TV folklore.

I think my picks personally would be

Sara-Marie
Reggie
Vesna
Camilla
Tahan
Nathan
Paul Dyer
Tim Brunero
Michael McCoy
Tim Dormer

It was hard picking the girls because I'd love to have Anna, Brigitte, Tully and Angela on again. I think Skye would be a shoe-in to be honest with her social media following.

3pm: The site that shall not be named says the next series will be All Stars.
4pm: Seven open up auditions for the next series.

Will lock this thread - as Theorsist says there is a thread already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back