Skip to main content

Where was Sandra's goodbye video?

Jayden

Awesome site donor
I've never seen them skip a housemates goodbye video before.

Was it there and I just missed it?

They skipped it.

In an interview Sandra said something like the showmances are like watching a soap opera, not Big Brother.

So the viewers won't get to see it or hear the HM talk about it.

I've never seen them skip a housemates goodbye video before.

Was it there and I just missed it?

I saw it:

"HI IF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS I HAVE BEEN EVICTED ALREADY

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE SAM

BIGGEST DIS-HARMONY IN THE HOUSE WERE MY NON STOP FARTS

CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ALL NOMINATED ME AFTER I MADE YOU NON STOP FOOD DURING HOTEL TASK

EVEN WORSE, YOU GAVE THAT NON-HETERO THE THREE GRAND INSTEAD OF ME

DIDNT YOU SEE ME PASH A CHICK IN SPA ???

ANYWAYZ CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE OUTSIDE AND LOVE YOUSE ALL

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe she didn't do one. She seemed like the kind of person who wouldn't bother trying to say something nice if she didn't have anything nice to say about them...

They skipped it.

In an interview Sandra said something like the showmances are like watching a soap opera, not Big Brother.

So the viewers won't get to see it or hear the HM talk about it.
yeah maybe BB didn't like her comment about all the showmances.

I was hoping to hear her farewell message to David, after the way she had treated him at times, although she said some nice things at the Friday night party last week.

Maybe her message might have included about being happy enough to leave, if her time was up?
Not sure if was just after her eviction or farewell message but we saw David outside saying she had wanted to go, and he wasn't too upset like I thought he would be...

Sandra was just too irrelevant for BB to give a shit what she had to say. Or maybe it's being shown tonight lol.

Just found this on Sandra's facebook page regarding her goodbye video

Sandra Nixon
2 hours ago
I know I initially had the hots for sam but my biggest crush in the house was by far this guy right here. If my eviction video had been played, it would have said this: Ryan is by far one of the most Amazing gentleman I've ever met, he was one of my best friends in the house and some of my greatest memories involved him, sam and I bringing out the silliness in each other. He is sweet and caring with such a lovely heart and his hilarious wit is second to none. He is such a testament to his friends and family and I'm so grateful I've made such a wonderful friend. I miss his mutt face. Team Ryan all the way! #teamryan

on a similar note, did you notice that Marina's goodbye video was not filmed in the diary room. it looks like it was filmed somewhere once she had already left (there were square bricks behind her).

Back