Skip to main content

What's With The Cow?

Conrad

What the hell is with the COW? I don't get it...
It doesn't fit in with any theme, there isn't much conversation around it, it looks unhygienic!!!

Why do they have it? Is it real milk?? Is it refrigerated?? And Do they really drink that stuff??

Can someone shed some light on this dumb addition to BB:confused::confused:

Qs like this should go into the Q&A thread

its just a chore for HWHMs
dunno if its real, probably powdered milk (a BB staple) or long life stuff
doubt its refrigerated in the cow
the probably fill it up just before HMs are woken to milk it, and wash it out as soon as theyre locked back in the house, i wouldnt worry about it much

the probably fill it up just before HMs are woken to milk it, and wash it out as soon as theyre locked back in the house, i wouldnt worry about it much

Just like we didn't worry about that shameful fish incident?

Since BB selects the two HMs who will milk the cow, it gives them a chance to put two HMs together that might not normally "chat". Hopefully they can get a hint as to what stories might develop and/or some banter to fill the show.

It's also an inane annoying task to perform at BB's whim. Who loves getting up to milk the cow?

What the hell is with the COW? I don't get it...
It doesn't fit in with any theme, there isn't much conversation around it, it looks unhygienic!!!

Agree. Would not like to drink out of that. Would order 10L of milk on my shopping list also.

No I totally get that its a chore etc, but its just DUMB!

Why would BB think this was worth doing! I can't think of one bit of airtime spent Milking that dumb cow that has been worthwhile!

Back