Skip to main content

What would you love the housemates to see in the secrets show?

kbomb247

Here are my picks:

*Travis being overheard telling the boys that Lisa's boobs were saggy during boob-gate...would like to see Dave's reaction, given all the collateral shit he copped.
*Priya telling the girls she thought David would throw Ryan under the bus
*Is there any footage of Ryan's clique bitching about David?
*Travis being called stupid by multiple housemates during nom-noms
*Ryan calling Travis a bastard and an uneducated bogan

If Leo is still in the house or even Ryan for that matter, show footage of Skye battling her feeling for them both.

Chloe from Chippendale. I think Dave should know before he comes out so he isn't too embarrassed.

The footage of Priya trying to make people think David put Ryan up.

I was wondering where I knew "Mavis Beacon" from so had to google it, hehe an old 80's/90's learn to type program! I remember using that at school.

Hahaha! We got Mavis Beacon as a freebie with our first computer that had a CD-ROM. I recall one of the games involved typing 'prices' as a cashier scanned your groceries...and they dropped them and made a mess if you typed the numbers wrong.

I would've liked for Leo to see Skye's duplicity while he was in the sanctuary but I honestly think it would finish him. I believe that's why Johnny didn't say anything either.

Hahaha! We got Mavis Beacon as a freebie with our first computer that had a CD-ROM. I recall one of the games involved typing 'prices' as a cashier scanned your groceries...and they dropped them and made a mess if you typed the numbers wrong.

Yes young man it certainly is me, in the flesh no less I hope you've remembered your home keys. Unfortunately the inherent laziness of your generation that has lead it down the slippery slope of embracing netspeak and the blase near-enough-is-good-enough pigeon english of 'rolfcoptering' and brb's has relegated touching typing to the myriad and rich historial tapestries of lost crafts and arts, and I have had to reinvent myself as a life coach, accidental style-icon and Ambassadress for always knowing what's best and how to alight from a car or coach without showing passers by your inner most sanctum (or in madge's case inner most skanktum).

It's always a pleasure to come across a former student or in Madonna's case - cum....well never mind. I'm above taking cheap shots. At whores.

Ryan's going to cop it I know that or he should as he has bitched about Travis & Skye (and prob David early on) quite a few times.

Back