Skip to main content

What would the top 3 do with 250,000?

Crush Ad

Obviously Tim won. But what would he do with the money now?

If Tahan or Jade won.. what would they do with the money?

Any ideas?

They did a whole section on this at the finale. I suggest you go rewatch that. They said exactly what they would do. And what's the point in having people who don't know anything about them when it comes to money speculate over it.
Hell for all I care Tim can burn it if he likes, his money!

woah that's a little harsh!

i know the HMs said what they'd do but I think they were joking

well tim should definitely get a pool of his own if he has a backyard

tahan would probably invest in her career

i can see jade doing the same and helping her family out

Jade and Tahan would probably blow it all to move to L.A. for a few years and try to break into Hollywood.

They did a whole section on this at the finale. I suggest you go rewatch that. They said exactly what they would do. And what's the point in having people who don't know anything about them when it comes to money speculate over it.
Hell for all I care Tim can burn it if he likes, his money!

Oh yeah i totally forgot, Tim said he would buy elephants and giraffes, i must remind myself to rewatch that part so i can know exactly what endangered animals Tim is going to purchase.

My bad

Tahan wanted to use the money to buy friends...hahaha
Maybe if she buys them they won't get upset if she called them derogatory names.

I think Tim will spend it mostly on travelling by the sounds of it. I think Jade probably would have been smart and saved alot of it... but not if Ed had anything to do with it. And I think Tahan would have just lavished it up, although she does have a rich boyfriend for that so who knows.

Tim will spend it on travelling with friends and set himself up a bit. He will probably also give some to a charity he likes.

Back