Skip to main content

What would be your worst case scenario?

I pretty much think that Tahan, Tim or Ed winning is the worst case scenario.

Weird, cos I like Tim. But I don't want such an obvious winner. If only Ben were standing by his side then I wouldn't mind Tim winning.

Best case scenario is Drew or Jade winning.

If Tahan is evicted before the finals week (top 6)

I don't see Ed making the top 3, so I'm not worried.

The only four people I see having a chance to win are: Tim, Tahan, Drew and Jade.

I pretty much think that Tahan, Tim or Ed winning is the worst case scenario.

Weird, cos I like Tim. But I don't want such an obvious winner. If only Ben were standing by his side then I wouldn't mind Tim winning.

Best case scenario is Drew or Jade winning.

And I had so much hope for you. :)

I've had a change of heart.

I want Ed, Mikkayla, Jade, Drew, Tim and Tahan to be in the last 6 for the finals week.

Madaline and Boog should be evicted.

I want the original 6 housemates to be there for the Big Secrets/Feast episode - like what they did last year. I hope they do it again!

If Tim were to be evicted next week and then Tahan, Drew and Boog get evicted in the following weeks, Ed goes onto win the show.
That would be worst case scenario.

Worst case for me would be either intruder I think. It's way too late to be putting them in and even though intruders face such an uphill battle, it still feels like a cheat.

I don't really want to see Tim win because it's just so obvious. It's like getting to the twist at the end of a 300 page novel and going "yeah I figured that out on page 10" /eyeroll. But him winning wouldn't be worst case scenario for me. To be honest I don't really like anyone left that much. Maybe Jade or Drew? But that's less "I like them" and more a process of elimination.

Either Jade or Ed winning would be a stain on the the human race and a victory for the inane, vacuous nature of beauty and celebrity. :p

Mikkayla winning would be slightly less awful but much preferred over Mr & Mrs Dull-Shortdeck.

I've grown to like Tahan more recently (this is probably because there's less people for her to be a mean girl towards) - her winning would be a reflection of her strength of character.

Tim winning is the only real outcome I want. His straight talking and insight make him very likeable.

Drew would be my next best preference.

Worst case scenario?

Ed and Jade are the final two. Jade wins...

Two months later Womans day runs feature article (paid) on Jade and Ed where Jade reveals she gave Ed all her winnings to pay back the loans his family took out to keep him in the house.
Six months later Womans day interviews Jade again (paid) on how Ed broke her heart....

Back