Skip to main content

What type of female intruder would you like to see enter the house?

Aisha > Tahan

1. Sweet, kind and super cute

2. Super-intelligent man-eater

3. Unattractive looks and grating personality

4. Insecure and nerdy

5. Female version of Leo (ie. douchey new age/pilates instructor type)

6. Something else altogether

I would like to see someone that is confident about themselves but not necessarily a person that thinks they're the best looking or think highly of themselves.

Super intelligent man-eater definitely! Someone sassy who can be best mates with Priya and cut through all of the crap and immaturity of the other housemates.

Probably number 2

Being intelligent would open an alliance between her and Priya OR create conflict and debates- both potentially good television

And being a man eater would throw Cat, Lisa, Sandra, Skye and potentially Aisha off centre...

Also, this hybrid could possibly attract Sam/Lawson as they would be attracted to interesting/attractive women....which would kill Sandra/Cat and put their relationships in further jeopardy. Travis would remain faithful to his 'baby aish' and in any case, find this intelligent man eater intimidating. As for Leo, he'd probably have the best chance with her and probably go for her....

i'd like someone who could compliment skye. no more bitches, and we have a couple of intelligent girls but i think they brew too much in their own thoughts, or just sit and watch everyone else. i want someone fun, not a strategist. someone like VESNA! :D

Back