Skip to main content

What Theme Should The BB House Have Next Year?

Haunted house, cabin in the woods type thing would be cool. Maybe get old quick though.

Oh that sounds good. Maybe they could create a basement with lots of creepy thing in it and once a week a HM is sent in to pic an item and then given a secret task to complete, that would mean we would not need surly!!!

Oh that sounds good. Maybe they could create a basement with lots of creepy thing in it and once a week a HM is sent in to pic an item and then given a secret task to complete, that would mean we would not need surly!!!

I love this idea!

Let me guess, they would also be forced to wear a gimp suit too?

Let me guess, they would also be forced to wear a gimp suit too?

Sure why not, maybe even add a strap on to the mix.....Oh wait it's channel Nine.... That kind of stuff would scare the little kiddies who probably have seen more disturbing things on the internet anyway....

Sure why not, maybe even add a strap on to the mix.....Oh wait it's channel Nine.... That kind of stuff would scare the little kiddies who probably have seen more disturbing things on the internet anyway....

Maybe SBS needs the contract for BB

I don't know whether I'd want any particular theme, since they never seem to work - aside from the water towers, nobody remembers anything about the BB07 environmentally-friendly theme, for example, and countries-as-rooms probably won't work given their efforts along those lines in the past (Asian bedroom in BB8, Swiss task room last year, Portuguese rewards room this year). I would, however, like to see the following:

1. The garden expanding back out into the arena like BB01-04. It's obvious we won't get FNL/Showdown coming back next year, so we don't need a separate arena for them. It would also allow them more room for tasks, so we don't get the same few basic ideas over and over again like we did this year.
2. A smaller pool. Not necessarily as much of an afterthought as BB08's, but it's too damn big for how much it's used.
3. All rooms back inside the main house. If you count the Kombi as a bedroom, it's only happened once since BB02.
4. An open plan house again. I'm sick of watching people have to walk through the bathroom to get to the bedroom (or vice versa).
5. Proper showers. How many years in a row have they done the 'there's only a shoulder-to-knee divider wall that may or may not be see through, so NO PRIVACY' thing?
6. Camera positions that make it possible to see everything. Did we ever actually see that area behind the beds in the purple bedroom?

After waking up from a dream about big brother in 2014 I had to run here to tell you guys what I pictured the house to be. The house REVOLVED, and rooms within the house moved as well, so basically everynight the housemates went to bed big brother moved the doors etc and the housemates woke up completely freaked out. Another thing that was in the house was that the big brother chair was like a tribal version of the game of thrones chair! Maybe they could have a tribal theme.

After waking up from a dream about big brother in 2014 I had to run here to tell you guys what I pictured the house to be. The house REVOLVED, and rooms within the house moved as well, so basically everynight the housemates went to bed big brother moved the doors etc and the housemates woke up completely freaked out. Another thing that was in the house was that the big brother chair was like a tribal version of the game of thrones chair! Maybe they could have a tribal theme.

I love it. With BB fans all around the world watching, they really need to step up the design of the house next year.

I am a bit ashamed to admit this but during the BB season I've also had dreams about BB LOL.

I want a big over the top house
Kind of like pee wees playhouse
Lol

I do like the idea of big brother, being able to control and move stuff/rooms inside the house around. Really muck with their minds.
Even if he's able to lower the roof within rooms at random.
Or remove add walls,

I was thinking of maybe a hotel themed house, but I'm not sure.
But another good idea would be a boys bedroom, and a girls bedroom like this for example:
hotel-re.jpg
hotel_re_1.jpg
And no, I don't mean about the round house and the square house either.

Sorry for the small girls room pic. But those designs like the walls with the boys and girls would look pretty cool, like they've done on the toilet doors before.

And I'd like a different bathroom too, this one just didn't feel right for me this year. The house was too themed, like it was better in the older seasons since it was different and funkeh!
khole1_1.jpg Even that would be awesome
quirky-interior-design-eclectic-tase-3.jpg A simple, easy design that wouldn't cost that much, plus you wouldn't need automated sliding doors either.
quirky-interior-design-eclectic-tase-2.jpg Nice, simple design, but change it to make it look bb style :p
emhendersonohjoy1.jpgWhy not even put photos of the old seasons in the photo frames? :p
confessionroom.jpg Cool chair, but not removable.
cell-chair.jpg Another chair that would be suitable, like look at the chair designs that already are there.
Also, here's the company that supplied the house with some furniture, so we might get some stuff like this http://pacificfurnituredesign.com.au/latest-news/

OMG I love that bathroom. I feel as though the BBAU house never really looks that good. Please BB producers/house designers do some thing like the pictures above.

I'd love to see BB do a japanese-style house. It would definitely be a very different experience for the housemates, almost having to adopt a whole new culture while within the house (sleeping on futons, not wearing shoes inside, kneeling to eat at the dinner table).
The best thing would be the onsen. Japanese baths have no equal. If Consuela's beach theme takes off there's no possibility of 'turning Japanese. The sand in the tatami would be impossible:)
On the other hand, it would be great to have a kotatsu...best invention ever and ripe for playing footsies.
images-5.jpeg

Like my ones? :confused:

I do!
I thought that the 3rd picture was a bathroom, but on a closer inspection it looks like a bedroom, I love the door. It is like a door from a ship or submarine. Also the 2nd last photo is that from an international version of BB? I really like the chair.

I do!
I thought that the 3rd picture was a bathroom, but on a closer inspection it looks like a bedroom, I love the door. It is like a door from a ship or submarine. Also the 2nd last photo is that from an international version of BB? I really like the chair.

Yeah, it's from Big Boss. [Indian Big Brother]
And the picture with the submarine door is in fact a bedroom, but it would be cool it if was a bathroom

Also some more pictures they should look at
original.jpg
QT-3-of-5.jpg
hammock18244.jpg
Bigg-boss4-house-living-room.jpg
Now to be honest I don't expect our house to be this big, but I do like a high ceiling
futuristic-gemelli-oasis-in-the-sandstorm-8211-creative-bathroom-design-concepts-innovative-by-g.jpg
409747-Built_in_bunk_beds_become_part_of_an_open_communal_space_defined_by_a_curving_wall_of_wal.jpg
Bunk beds would be cool, and it would save space for more things
awesome-lighting-design-in-the-living-room.jpg
It would be a good punishing room
junior-room-design-13.jpg

Back