Skip to main content

What Marketing / Advertising Opportunities Await Housemates?

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/who-do-you-know-that-knows-housemates.53292/

I was left to assume that they stalked either Marina or i for months to provide firsthand GPS proof that our co-ordinates did not intersect.

That there in red is a euphemism for sex, if ever I heard one.

It got me thinking of a conversation that Davis must've had 75 times with different women:

Chloe (panting): Ohhhh GOD, I'm nearly there. Hurry up and hit my G-spot.

Davis: I'm just finding it on my SatNav now.

Chloe: HUH ??!!

Cut to shot of Davis sitting up naked in bed* beside Chloe, bathed in the satisfying after-glow of post-coital bliss.

Davis cradles the SatNav lovingly in his hands and whispers to it tenderly "I'd be lost without you". Chloe, totally misreading the situation, glances fondly at Davis and gently responds "And I feel exactly the same way about you."

Davis just looks confused.

* Davis fans have just fainted.

So Davis would be lost without his SatNav, and Travis had that exercise thingy whatsit demonstration in the Diary Room. Other marketing ideas:

Ryan: Until marijuana is approved for medical purposes, there's nothing legal that would interest Ryan. Unfortunately, Hash Browns don't ACTUALLY contain real hashish.

Skye: Finish Dishwasher Tablets. TV ad would have Skye re-enacting the dog poo fiasco, then rushing straight into the kitchen to put her expensive poo covered shoes into a dishwasher stacked with unwashed crockery, before switching it on.

Cue close up of Skye to camera: "And THAT'S how you FINISH off your favourite shoes!"

Priya: Generally, cult leaders shun publicity and therefore do not advertise on TV.

However, Priya would be chuffed with a Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport card. After all, who can be bothered guarding a plastic see-through money belt stuffed full of cash when all you want to do is have light hearted fun and frolics with your fellow housemates.

Leo: Protein powder fortified with concrete. For when you want to retain muscle bulk AND need to harden the (bleep) up.

Jason: There's Something About Jason's Hair Gel - now in Greek yoghurt flavour.

Penny: Since Penny loves to talk periods, periods, periods, all day long with Big Brother, you'd think Carefree, Kotex and Libra would be a natural fit. However, such explicit talk about messy periods is never discussed on these ads. Good thing Penny also loves horse riding whilst wearing white trousers and throwing her cowboy hat joyously up in the air - so she would nail the ad.

Aisha: Nuh Zuhlend Tourusm ay. A choice lend full of reed hot MULFs ay.

(Translation: New Zealand Tourism ay. A choice land full of red hot MILFs ay)

Since only one of them can take home the Grand Prize,

WHAT OTHER PRODUCTS / MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR THE HOUSEMATES?

PS: Sorry if this topic has already been covered. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything (a bit like Davis before he discovered SatNav).

Feel free to demand a 10% cut should your idea come to fruition.

Last edited:
Back